Recent reviews by BidoofLord420

you can ride a camel with a machine gun attached to it while getting attacked by soldiers in armored helicopters
Posted June 28, 2014.
Spot on art direction
Post-nuclear war Nevada doesn't look any different than pre-nuclear war Nevada; complete with aliens, hookers, and people who can hardly move their face muscles

19/10 would nuke again
Posted June 23, 2014.
When I first bought this game I heard that it was insanely hard to control. I figured this was because the developers were going for realism and wanted to make their game as life-like as possible. Nope. Surgeon Simulator 2013 is a surgery simulator where your one and only goal is to perform a transplant on "Bob". Don't worry about breaking every rib in his body, or slicing his arteries with broken glass, he'll be fine! After all, ribs grow back! Hilarious 8/10
Posted January 20, 2014.
Phil Fish gets a lot of ♥♥♥♥ for some reason, which is too bad, because this game is amazing. He spent more than 3 years developing FEZ, and it really shows. There is an insane amount of detail in the art, the whole world is colorful and feels alive, the soundtrack is great, and the puzzles are insanely hard at times. There are parts of this game that are so cryptic, the only way you will be able to move on is to look up the solution. Lots of collectables if you're into that sort of thing. Overall amazing game, I recommend FEZ to anyone.
Posted January 20, 2014. Last edited July 13, 2014.
This would probably be really cool if you took the time to watch tutorials or something, which I didn't so I have no idea what i'm doing. I've seen it's potential, so if you've got the time to learn I guess I could recommend this?
Posted January 20, 2014.
If you ever played any of the old SNES or NES RPGs as a kid, you'll probably enjoy this game. It's kind of a parody of games like Final Fantasy, but overall it's got some interesting elements that make it worth a buy. It comes in a 2-pack with Cthulu Saves the World which I also recommend. Wait for the sale, you can get both of them for like 40 cents. Good 6.5
Posted January 20, 2014.
Hey it's free, you can't argue with that. I guess if the only reason you're playing this game is for the TF2 hat, you might actually want to keep playing after you get it. Pretty fun, if you can actually find anyone on the servers.... Good 7/10
Posted January 20, 2014.
If you like music, I would definetly recommend this game. Instead of just listening to your music, you can play it! Using a controller is a must because the rumble really brings you into the game. There are a whole lot of different modes that you can play, and since you can play any mp3 file or any song that you already have on iTunes, there's an almost endless amount of content. Solid 8/10
Posted January 20, 2014.
This game is so good. Probably one of the best games ever created. You are the sole survivor of a plane crash in the middle of the ocean, and you come across a building in the water. It holds a submarine that takes you down to an underwater city called Rapture. Rapture's inhabitants have all gone insane and are trying to kill you. This game is absolutely beautiful and extremely disturbing. Play it naow
Posted November 24, 2013. Last edited November 25, 2013.
This is probably one of the most fun games i've ever played, and i've played a whole lot of games. To sum it up this is pretty much GTA with a grappling hook, way more explosions, and on a 400 square mile tropical island. It goes on sale frequently, and i bought it for something like .99 cents.
Posted September 29, 2013.