Recent reviews by magoolachub

< 1  2  3  4  5 >
absolutely based
Posted September 25, 2020.
awful thank you capcom
Posted April 30, 2019.
eight dollar cat
Posted December 6, 2017.
cuphead is a good game i like it
Posted October 10, 2017.
2,061.0 hrs on record (587.4 hrs at review time)
there are many fun things to do in Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn, Heavensward patch 3.4 Soul Surrender but to tell you the truth not all of them are fun; one time I was arrested by the Eorzean police department for fishing without a fishing permit and had to answer some moogle trivia, unfortunately I had been slacking on my moogle dailies and couldn't answer correctly so I had to go to jail.

the duty finder feature is excellent, as a dragoon player I have to wait around 10 minutes for each dungeon queue to pop so I have plenty of time to make a sandwich, which begs the obvious question of 'how do I have enough time to eat it'? Thankfully as a dragoon player I don't know what the ♥♥♥♥ I am doing and will spend most of the instance dead so I have plenty of time to eat.

some people may be turned off by the fact that you have to pay a monthly subscription in order to play this game but I can assure you, thanks to the beneficial effects of the sunk cost fallacy you will spend too much time convincing yourself that it's worth it to even consider unsubbing!

all in all a truly excellent game, thank you yoshi p 10/10 i love content AND japan
Posted October 30, 2016. Last edited October 30, 2016.
Fun game. Felt a bit forced in to using the sword because guns were not as fun nor as effective, but that's okay. 5 laughing larry's out of 6.
Posted March 30, 2016.
this game is s1k

recommended for people who like fun
Posted February 4, 2016.
the story is okay, the gameplay is alright, the visuals are good

the characters are boring, the pathfinding is clunky, the game forcibly changing the camera you're looking through gets annoying

I don't have any particularly strong feelings about this game at all, so I wouldn't recommend it.
Posted November 18, 2015.
Great point and click adventure game it's in turn both genuinely disturbing and very charming; the art, music and story are all fantastic with well thought out puzzles if not very difficult ones.

mr midnight is cute
Posted August 31, 2015. Last edited November 8, 2018.
isaac: again
Posted December 12, 2014.
< 1  2  3  4  5 >