Recent reviews by Mad Dog Torx

< 1  2  3  4  5 >
Not recommended.

I've played the game several times with varying strategies and each time failed to figure out a way to build a sustainable city. So after 18 hours of game play, and discussing with other friends who have played, I believe that the balance of the game is broken. I've tried to contact the devs but they've not responded.

Posted April 25.
Like the first game, this is just beautiful and it sounds great too. I really appreciate the harder difficulty which is the default for me. Highly recommended if you want a good value game to relax to.
Posted March 9.
Trust the name of the game, it is indeed a good puzzle platformer.
Posted January 4.
This is a great game to play with friends!
Posted November 22, 2018.
This is a super fun platformer / pinball flipper mechanic mashup. Polished, bright and colourful, FUN!
Posted November 22, 2018.
I enjoyed this fairly straightforward point and click adventure. Good value for money too!
Posted October 25, 2018.
I'm impressed by this game. I've played most of the picross games on Steam and is up there with the best in terms of polish. I loved the creativity poured into the game in various ways; the non-linear unlocking of levels, the clever puzzle naming, and the stylish watercolour pixel art images displayed on cpmpletion. It's also very good value for money. Thank you devs!
Posted October 13, 2018.
I have over 800 hours in the original LOGistiCAL, and this is more of the same, but at the same time it's different too so it's keeping things fresh!
Posted September 28, 2018.
Pixel colouring by numbers. It's implemented well, I find it so addicitive.
Posted September 5, 2018.
I like the gameplay and while it is very simple at first it does get a little bit more difficult.

All the levels are unlocked and there is no indication of which levels have been completed by the player so it's difficult to keep track of progress if you play it in multiple sessions.

I like achievements, but I'm definitely not a fan of games like LO-OP, which are 100% complete upon starting the game without the player actually doing anything.
Posted July 30, 2018. Last edited July 30, 2018.
< 1  2  3  4  5 >