3,136 people found this review helpful
0.0 hrs last two weeks / 23.5 hrs on record (22.3 hrs at review time)
Posted: Jun 22, 2015 @ 7:47pm
Updated: Nov 23, 2016 @ 2:53pm

As much that i hate downvoting a great game, this titel deserve it.. I'm running a 970 with a i7 4790k and getting 30 FPS and alot of problems (stutter, soundbugs etc). I have waited and was really hyped to play this game and it saddest me too se the PC port be so bad this time around.

(Please read the updates i do in this review if you have some questions or disagreed with me)

Pros:
Looks like a great history (only 3 hours in the game)
Fun combat system with amazing cool combos
Driving the BATMOBILE :o
Really huge world to play in. Alot of things to do.

Cons:
Bad performance.
30fps LOCK
Stutter, soundbugs, etc.
Bad looking textures.
Really bad PC port.

Buy this game? If you dont mind the problems atm, i would pick it up BUT not for full price.

Thanks for reading the review. :)

Update 23-06-2015:
Okay, you can remove the 30FPS lock, by going to your go to this in your steam library:
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Batman Arkham Knight\Engine\Config

Then double click on "BaseSystemSettings"

Then press ctrl+f and type in "fps" and now you can change that to 60 but i dont recomend going over 60 as it will most likley crash.

I still stand by the review even tho you can remove the 30FPS cap. This is 2015 and a game that release on PC should not have been capped at all.

Update 23-06-2015:
I know my english isnt good, but that should not stop me from doing this short review. :)

Update 23-06-2015:
I have now talked to a support @nvidia becaruse many have told me that the game have some problems with the GTX 9xx series. Nvidia says that they have a few problems with the cards and i should be fixed ASAP.

Update 23-06-2015:
After i removed the CAP and turn Blur off im getting a steady 60 fps while running around etc. Sadly the FPS drop quite alot when im driving the BATMOBILE or flyving around in Gotham. Textures are still looking bad & many soundbugs still is there. :P
knightwhispers Oct 20, 2015 @ 10:26am
Thanks for a great review; I think this game is on hold by WB (I don't get the option to purchase even if I want to do, which shows how bad some issues are; as such, it's hardly surprising from what you say. And your English is good, I assure you.
SnowMan Jun 24, 2015 @ 8:13pm
put it on a SSD if you have it, at least defrag the HD
mK Jun 23, 2015 @ 7:56pm
@Thuglife_nt, where do you get that idea from? I clearly say in this Review that i like the gameplay in this game. But you may also think about its 2015, and many gamers likes amazing gameplay /W a decent Graphcis. It's not just the graphics that have problems, theres also many bugs, stutter etc, that simpel should not be there. :)

- mK
Willy Jun 23, 2015 @ 7:45pm
Problem is, people this days only see the game as this... Graphic > Gameplay, and i really dont care about 30 fps in a game...
LaptopNut Jun 23, 2015 @ 6:59pm
I must be the odd one out or maybe there is something up with the 970. After removing the 30 fps cap, the game runs perfectly smooth with barely any stuttering / slowdowns and no crashes on my 980 with an i74790k at 4Ghz.
CaptCanuck Jun 23, 2015 @ 3:40pm
The issue is they locked fps at 30. WTF who does that. I unlocked it in the cfg and now get 90-100 fps on my gtx970 with 4790K
mjc0961 Jun 23, 2015 @ 3:18pm
"As much that i hate downvoting a great game, this titel deserve it."

It it was a great game, you wouldn't have to downvote it. Batman Arkham Knight is apparently an example of a bad game.
Vapor187 Jun 23, 2015 @ 12:04pm
As great as the previous games were in the series, it is hard to believe how bad this game really is. From a technical stand point. Story wise it's a great game.
Scavenger Jun 23, 2015 @ 11:26am
Not Recommended...Playing it right now
SolaireofAstora Jun 23, 2015 @ 10:57am
Just be careful when changing the .ini file. Apparently if you ever have to verify your game it'll delete it and re-download the entire thing.