LunarLemon
Tarek K.   Albany, New York, United States
 
 
Welcome
Hey there, I am Tarek. I mostly play games in the Bloons Tower Defense series when I'm on Steam.

Social
Discord : LunarLemon#7777
Twitter : https://www.twitter.com/LunarLemonSR
Twitch : https://www.twitch.tv/lunarlemonsr
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/c/LunarLemonSR
Currently Online

Recent Activity

992 hrs on record
last played on Dec 4
3,621 hrs on record
last played on Dec 2
0.5 hrs on record
last played on Dec 2
LunarLemon Aug 31 @ 6:24pm 
94.2% of these patients experienced problems with their ears literally bleeding, as well as some other hearing problems. The other 5.8% were already deaf before attempting to listen to it.
Keapy Aug 31 @ 6:23pm 
did you know you can get a popcorn and drink for only 65 cents?
LunarLemon Apr 20 @ 8:10pm 
:missing:
Keapy Mar 2 @ 5:38pm 
it seems today. that all you see
Keapy Feb 21 @ 7:58pm 
Keapy Feb 21 @ 7:57pm 
Do you like waffles?
Yeah, we like waffles!
Do you like pancakes?
Yeah, we like pancakes!
Do you like french toast?
Yeah, we like french toast!
Do-do-do-do
Can't wait to get a mouthful!