Recent reviews by b! cAssi∩(o_o)∩

Assassin's Creed is a massive feat. It has a gargantuan open world full of quests, mysteries and discoveries to find. After completing the main game and both expansions, 200h hours in, I can safely say Kassandra is the biggest bad-ass in the history of the franchise. If you like single-player action-RPG narratives this is the game for you. If you don't like these kinds of games, well, go play Street Fighter or something.
Posted November 3, 2019.
Several games can provide a good time and entertain. Few can truly make us entertained and thoughtful about what he just have played. Only a handful can give us a lasting wonder even when we're not playing. Inside is and has all of it. I completed the game and saw the credits. Felt compelled and obliged to press forwarded right after until I saw the credits again. I am replaying it ever since. The sense of dread is intertwined with quietness. The dangers often mixed up with peacefulness. Irrespective to whether I was finding my way or in dying, I felt rewarded. Therefore I totally recommend this game, hands down.
Posted August 2, 2016.
Witcher 3 is the 2015's GOTY, hands down. One of the best - if not the best, immersive story-driven games that I have ever played. It balances a fast and rewarding combat that combines the best of it, easy to learn and tough to master with one of the best penned stories for a medieval fantasy world scenario. You play as Geralt of Rivia, one of the last Witchers aka monster slayers and throughout your journey to find your ward slash adopted daughter you'll face intrigue, monsters of all kinds and the best beautiful landscapes ever pixelized. This game rightfully earned his position in the pantheon of best of my best games of all time along with FFVIII, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, The Curse of the Monkey Island, Dishonored, Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite.
Posted June 30, 2015. Last edited November 25, 2015.
This game grew on me like no other except Ocarina of Time. Game mechanics may be seem broken but this game is a one of a kind masterpiece, as the narratives really drives you into to ending and when it ends it astonishes you and you keep wondering for a week or two WTF just happened and why you are not playing anymore. Then you play and re-play to the extent of checking every corner just to be in awe with the art direction and awesome sound track. God only knows why there are people around who like to bash a game that will be remembered as long as the gaming industry endures.
Posted June 25, 2014.