LesekCZ
Czech Republic
 
 
Milestones:
Game #2800: Children of Morta (4/12/2020)
Game #2700: GRIS (11/5/2020)
Game #2600: Shadow of the Tomb Raider (7/12/2019)
Game #2500: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS (28/05/2019)
Game #2400: March of the Living (21/11/2018)
Game #2300: Jalopy (6/5/2018)
Game #2200: Emily is Away Too (3/11/2017)
Game #2100: Batman: The Telltale Series (25/7/2017)
Game #2000: INSIDE (14/4/2017)
Game #1900: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (8/11/2016)
Game #1800: Cross of the Dutchman (21/8/2016)
Game #1700: FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster (22/5/2016)
Game #1600: Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (6/3/2016)
Game #1500: After the End: The Harvest (18/1/2015)
Game #1400: 3D Realms Anthology (9/12/2015)
Game #1300: Pillars of Eternity (26/9/2015)
Game #1200: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 (5/8/2015)
Game #1100: Venetica (1/5/2015)
Game #1000: Alien Isolation (10/1/2015)
Game #900: I Am Alive (31/10/2014)
Game #800: Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 (14/8/2014)
Game #700: Supreme Commander (7/6/2014)
Game #600: Starseed Pilgrim (25/2/2014)
Game #500: Dust: Elysian Tail (17/12/2013)
Currently Offline
Favorite Game
88
Hours played
49
Achievements
Review Showcase
23 Hours played
So, this game is currently sitting at 94% positive reviews overall. Just 1% away from being Overwhelmingly Positive. I'm writing this review hoping that it will help to push it to 95%, because this game absolutely deserves it. I could spend hours (actually, I already have - apologies to my wife) talking about what makes this game a masterpiece. However (and I know it sounds like a cliché), you really want to know as little as possible about this game before you start. So stop looking at reviews, buy it and love it! Oh, and leave a positive review so that it gets to 95%!
.
.
.
.
.
Still here? Do you absolutely need to know more? No you don't, aren't you listening? Oh well, alright, let me tell you all I knew when I started playing: It's a space exploration game and you're stuck in a time loop. And it's a game which you'll wish you could experience for the first time again.

That's all you need to know. Go for it. BUY IT.


EDIT: Almost two months later and it's still at 94%! Come on people, write positive reviews! We can do it!

EDIT2: Finally! Thank you everyone for your positive reviews. The game is now Overwhelmingly Positive and I can rest easy.
Favorite Group
barter.vg - Public Group
One gamer's bundle leftovers are another's wishlist games
4,926
Members
206
In-Game
1,266
Online
150
In Chat

Recent Activity

22 hrs on record
last played on May 5
10.4 hrs on record
last played on Apr 28
12.9 hrs on record
last played on Apr 20
gabbagabbahey Jan 16 @ 7:47am 
Thanks for the trade!
Jarlaxe Mar 29, 2020 @ 2:36pm 
+Rep! Fast and friendly trader =)
Qchin Mar 4, 2020 @ 9:05pm 
+rep nice and friendly trader
Propaganda! Feb 26, 2020 @ 11:41am 
+rep Quick and nice trader. :)
Lon von Manteuffel Aug 29, 2019 @ 5:15am 
+Rep Fast and friendly trader!
Madnesis Mar 16, 2019 @ 1:00pm 
+Rep, great and really kind trader! I got a bunch of DLC that weren't part of the initial trade. Thank you so much! :rep2: