Recent reviews by leeps

This game can be relaxing and challenging, whatever you want. This is what makes it so special to me. It allows me to feel good about "winning" a mission without making it an insanely hard task. It is also forgiving when I don't actually want to concentrate and play precisely, but rather goof around and find out how fast I can make my truck go.

Dev is adding new content and being generous with rebates and bundles after DLC has been out for a while.
It runs natively on Linux.
I see no downside :)
Posted November 22, 2017.
Portal is, in essence, a puzzle game. You need to figure out the needed steps and the right timing to solve each room and advance to the next.

What makes Portal outstanding is the amazing atmosphere it surrounds the player with. The first person 3d view, strange yet charming narrator, adorable "sidekick" and wonderfully detailed level design make this so much more than a simple puzzle game. You play a story (in which you still have to solve puzzles). Although linear and sometimes in the background, the story is just the right amount of believable and creepy to suck you in.

Portal is one of my all time favourite games.
Posted November 26, 2016.