Recent reviews by Eliaos🎿

The game can be pretty entertaining, as (in my opinion) the game has some pretty funny dialogue along with some pretty intense shoot-outs with the camera constantly shaking a lot to add a cinematic feel to the game.

The graphics look pretty decent, though I wouldn’t object to trying to mod the game with any “Special FX” mods or something like that. Plus, the game adds ALOT of lighting effects, though if you dislike the lighting effects, they should be able to be disabled in the game’s settings.

However, I can understand why many call this game repetitive, as the shoot-outs happen constantly, making the game’s pacing pretty hard to get used too.

Another factor is the shaky camera. While yes, even though I did say that the camera DOES add a cinematic feel to the game, it can be headache inducing and cause things to be hard to see in some cases. Luckily, this feature can be disabled in the settings menu.

All in all, the game is good, but it does seem rushed. It may be best to try to get the game on sale for a cheaper price rather then grabbing it for seven dollars.

Posted July 10.
This game is a bit more challenging then it's sequel.