Recent reviews by Kinsey

just buy it already
Posted January 3.
This game is okay. It has a LOT of hype behind it. If this game didn't have the hype, it would be ass. Grindy but not FFXIV grindy. Not an actual MMO? Feels like diablo or any other ARPG with a ♥♥♥♥ load of players at once LOL
Posted October 7, 2021.
the wallpapers u get r nice. big worth.
Posted February 21, 2021.
I'd like to leave my 2 cents. Here goes:

PROS
- Engaging story
- Great character development
- The graphics are phenomenal
- Stunning graphical features

CONS
- If you have a < good PC, unplayable
- currently, game is riddled with bugs due to bad hardware (or less than stellar specs)
EDIT:
- Game has bugs regardless of specs or hardware. This software has roaches.

CONCLUSION
Buy the game and enjoy it if you have a wonderful PC. I cannot say that it's worth the money if you don't have a high end computer because the game unfortunately is not very well optimized. I would recommend you wait for further updates to the game/wait until you have higher end specs. RTX is definitely the way to experience the game, but in order to have 60fps with max graphics, you need at the very minimum a 2080ti with all others falling short. I personally have a 2080ti, and I play the game in 1440p at about 45 fps with little noticeable stutters. A game like this is acceptable to have that much FPS, and it doesn't feel too jittery. This is coming from a perspective where I play competitive games at 165hz refresh rate and subsequently prefer higher than 165 fps in games. In Cyberpunk 2077 however, 45fps is fine and perfectly playable and still quite graphically stunning.

TL;DR
Buy the game now and enjoy it if you have a good PC.
If you don't, wait a month or two for some optimization updates and it should be fine
Posted December 13, 2020. Last edited December 18, 2020.
Not optimized at all, I don't suggest purchase until they update the game. this game WILL NOT RUN on minimum hardware. I have a GTX 970, and an i7 4790K. In order to run this game, I have to put everything on the lowest settings.
Posted December 6, 2019.
Terraria is the deepest platformer ever released. Beautiful game, outstanding mod support, and an all around blast to play. I recommend this to everyone, and everyone loves it!

This is a must have game.

EDIT: Still love this game. I love that the devs continue to keep pushing updates for us to enjoy. Truly the best platformer ever made. I love you Re-Logic.
Posted November 26, 2019. Last edited November 27, 2020.
e-girl asked if this was a euphemism for choking the chicken, then sent nudes.

Best
Game
Ever
Posted October 8, 2019.
2,344.0 hrs on record (39.9 hrs at review time)
The game's community is amazing. The dev's listen (kind of) and the PvE experience is great.
PVP needs some love, but they're "working on it."

Thank you.
Posted October 7, 2019. Last edited December 20, 2021.
1,833.5 hrs on record (22.9 hrs at review time)
This game has a lot to offer, and I'll be updating this review over time.

edit #1: Amazing game. So much content. The story is insane. If you're looking for a game that literally has it all, this is it.
Posted June 29, 2019. Last edited July 19, 2021.
This game sucks! do not buy it, it's clunky, and it's boring. Sailing isn't always fun anyway, but it misses a lot on the simulation side too. You can't walk around the boat or anything, it's ass dude.
Posted June 26, 2019.