Recent reviews by Whitefox

The game is pretty good with friends, but playing alone can be rather tiresome and even boring. Being a big fan of Dead by Daylight I was expecting a nice new refresher for the be a monster kill people style of games. What I got instead was a 12.5% chance to be a killer and the other times run around in the woods hoping you don't get one shot while 6 other random people scream and throw firecrackers at you. Their is some moments where the game shines and it's fun, but they are far and few between. For 40$ the game is not worth it. Wait until it is around 20$ and it will be a great grab.
Posted May 28, 2017. Last edited May 28, 2017.
The biggest cop out of Early Access every made.
Posted May 3, 2017.
1,132.0 hrs on record (248.7 hrs at review time)
The game is good for its price (13$). In the low ranks(15-20) Killer is overpowered and expect to die or get a lot of kills.
In the high ranks(10-1) the killer is underpowered and expect to rarely get more than one kill, or expect to live a majority of your games. I pretty much only play killer and I do fairly well since I play killer a bunch. You will eventually pick up on tricks of the survivors and just learn to counter them. An important rule is to never camp, it hurts your score and theirs.

In game etiquete goes a long way in this game. If you are nice, they will be nice in return. Some killers need polishing, wraith and hag come to mind.

My biggest change would be removing the survivor perk sabo, and removing the killer perk iron grasp and NOED. Thanks for reading my review.
Posted March 13, 2017. Last edited March 15, 2017.
Do not buy this game.
Posted June 19, 2016.
An inferior Mk9, further put to death by lack of support and confirmed cancelation of future DLC.
Posted February 29, 2016.
The best remake ever done.
Posted April 18, 2015.
The Super Smash Brothers Melee of NRS games.
Posted April 18, 2015.
The definition of true Survival Horror.
Posted January 21, 2015.
Dark, gritty, strange, hard, fustrating; Just some of the things this monster of a dungeon crawler is.
Posted May 22, 2013.
One of the greatest RPGs created in the past ten years.
Posted August 27, 2012.