zrecenzovaných
na účtu

Nedávné recenze uživatele kidbrainer

Zobrazeno 1-6 z 6 položek
19.8 hodin celkem
A great experience to share with friends. Props to Hello Games for not giving up!
Odesláno 25. července.
198.4 hodin celkem
Love love love every last bit of this story.
Looking forward to the remastered patch.
10/10 will play again.
Odesláno 5. září 2017.
13.4 hodin celkem
Fun game but please fix the server outages!!!!!!

I am in the US and my friends and I are unable to connect half the time.
Odesláno 2. září 2017.
2 osob ohodnotilo tuto recenzi jako užitečnou
17.5 hodin celkem
Game is loads of fun and challenging!

However, every time i play with friends, the game desync's big time- rendering the game hard to play or unplayable.

During one of our last playthroughs, everyone desync'd and dropped out of the game (because we were unable to resync the game on time) except for one person (so it resulted in all of us backseat driving off of one computer, abandoning all of our shots at getting achievements unlocked, etc).

We have attempted to complete a game a handful of times and each one included at least a dozen or so relaunches per person as an attempt to resync the game with everyone else (during the asycnchronized game mode, since regular game mode did not permit us enough time to perform a resync attempt). This resulted in improper readings on shields, crisis countdowns and more. It was a nightmare! We are still determined to complete a match, but are still facing the same desync issues.

I have only had one match where the desync did not occur.

Overall, the game is loads of fun and worth a shot if you only plan on playing single player. Things are pretty unstable and I would not recommend this to anyone looking to play this with friends (which is the reason why I purchased this game).

Will update my review once this major bug is fixed.

UPDATE: Now each player is getting a DIFFERENT crisis on their screen due to the sync bug. GG.
Odesláno 4. července 2017. Naposledy upraveno 4. července 2017.
12.8 hodin celkem
Hella silly. Hella chaotic. 'N hella fun.

Out of the 11.8 hours I spent playing this, I have only encountered a couple of minor bugs (with connecting to game lobbies). Nothing that a game relaunch couldn't fix. I love the characters and the options to play as a different class in each match.

Looking forward to the next open beta. With the current amount of content and available gamemodes (only 3 maps and 2.5 game modes), the price tag seems a bit much.

Overall, if you have $30 to waste, I say go for it. It is cute and fun, but gets boring fast due to the lack of content. If not, just wait for it to go on sale.
Odesláno 9. dubna 2017. Naposledy upraveno 11. dubna 2017.
7 osob ohodnotilo tuto recenzi jako užitečnou
34.9 hodin celkem
Was great in the beginning. Sure the game still had kinks in it, but that was understandable considering it was deemed an Alpha. At first, the developer was pretty easy to communicate with- made frequent posts and responded to user suggestions. Now, they vanished!

It seems they have abandoned this game and released a crappy knockoff version for mobile devices. Shame.
Odesláno 10. října 2016.