Posted: Jul 26, 2017 @ 9:23pm
Updated: Mar 24 @ 11:58am

Edit (2018/03/24):

I can no longer recommend this game in good faith. As someone from the competitive community, the developers and the rest of the community has consistently made a mockery of us, ignoring problems and pushing away their most dedicated playerbase. The work OWI did before V10 was quite good. However they have made, in my eyes, and a lot of others in the competitive scene, very bad changes for the health of the game.

Changes were put into the game for V10 that tried to help low-level pub games be 'enjoyable,' which ended up making low-level pub games even less enjoyable.

OWI, if you read this: stop catering to the lowest skill players. They will always complain. Cater to those whoknow how to play and will push the limits of your game, both as a competitive and a milsim game. I have put hundreds of hours into this game, and will gladly put hundreds more into it, but your handling of the community and the game has been what pushes people away.

----------------------------------------------------------

If you want a semi-realistic military shooter that doesn't devolve into a walking simulator, then this is the game for you.

The price is steep, but if this style of game interests you, it is worth it.

The gunplay is crisp, the player-made positions make every game different, it looks amazing, and it punishes people that don't play with the team.

Join a squad, make some friends.
Kai Aug 9, 2017 @ 10:48am
Probably, if you have the graphics card to back it up.
jankochr Aug 6, 2017 @ 11:07pm
would a intel R core TM i7-4510U work?
Kai Jul 28, 2017 @ 9:55pm