Recent reviews by Justin

A truly great game!
Posted July 4, 2019.
Its an enjoyable game, as all of the Tropicos.
I think the graphics could have been better (don't see a big difference to 5) and that it's a bit too easy.

Posted April 7, 2019.
It's a lot of fun so far.
Posted December 1, 2018.
I'm not completely done yet. But I already know that I will replay at least once.

It's so beautiful and sad the same time.
Posted July 3, 2018.
1,773.1 hrs on record (56.2 hrs at review time)
It's an awesome game.

Check out www.duellinksmeta.com to get good at it.
Posted November 17, 2017.
It's a beautiful game that forces you to do nothing what you don't want.
Most of the negative reviews don't understand that the game isn't designed to rush through.

This is also game I can play with my little Cousins because there is no violence at all. Even smaller children quickly understands it and what they need to do (if they can read a bit at least).

I can absolutely recommend this game.

--> I own this game on Steam AND PS4, where I played the most time with my cousin <--
Posted July 29, 2017.
6,370.5 hrs on record (140.2 hrs at review time)
Great game.

Sad that Jason Voorhees is more human-friendly than Rockstar and Take Two in its decisions.
Posted June 15, 2017.
First of all..

Yes. I had a lot of fun during most of the time I played the game.
And yes, it was some weeks ago when I played it the last time.

Second...

The game did not change at all. It was the decisions of the Developers that made me quit playing this game.

Reasons:
--> No patches (there was no patch since I played the game the last time).
--> Unannounced perknerfs (you grind a long time for the Counselorperks and the Devs decide to stealthnerf everything).
--> Members of the Community were banned and told openly in the Internet that they are pedophiles (the ♥♥♥♥?!), because of some Kids that knows the Developers.
--> The game is only playable in full private Lobbies. There are less people per day that play this game and the ones left are either not the ones you want to play with and the others play private Matches.

--> (Not even talking about the "content" that is in the game right now, there are enough Reviews for it) <--

Update:
Better add a paid DLC for this ♥♥♥♥ already. Wow.
Posted May 27, 2017. Last edited August 23, 2017.
They promised during the Early Access Time to make more than 3 Channels available.
They were dropped.

Don't buy this game, Developers lied.

Posted March 7, 2017.
To my review..
I played an hour now and was watching some streams of others, how they were playing this game.

I don't recommend this game for 60 bucks.

Some short answers why:

- It is to repetitive, most of the time you are farming for.. yeah.. what are you farming for.. there is no real goal in this game (is maybe for some people positive, for me it is negative)..

- You can't build a base, outposts or anything else like that, that would make farming AND exploring a bit more interesting.

- Multiplayer is limited to names you can give to systems, animals etc (they dont advertise it with MP so its not that hard a thing).

- Planets are 99% ♥♥♥♥. Not like those in the trailers. I never seen such a beautiful planet ingame or in streams / youtube.

- Space Battles sucks hard. They are not fun to play (go play Star Citizen if you want nice Space Battles).
Posted August 16, 2016.