32.3 hrs last two weeks / 3,902.3 hrs on record
Posted: Aug 8, 2016 @ 6:44am
Updated: Aug 8, 2016 @ 6:56am

I've played cs go for a few years now. A lot is already said so I won't repeat myself.

I love cs go. It's high learnign curve and depth is something that's still incredibly fun. The only thing I wish was that the community was more friendly. I understand that this is a part of being in such a competitive community but I think it would be so much more fun if people wouldn't be so hostile and actually tried to help eachother more and just have fun.

Someone does or say something that's annoying just let it be. It's just sad that everyone goes into a fit over something small. What's even worse is that you could end up in a fight with one person on the other team and the next match he might be on yours.

There's no reason to be on the level of hostility that some people are and for no real reason. It's a shame, but luckily you end up with a nice group sometimes and communicate and joke around.

I used to play with my clan mates but they're all in their own group now, so I'm left having to solo-Q. Find some friends to play with, the game gets a lot more fun when you do. :)