Recent reviews by jfx316

This Borderlands is just as action packed, hard hitting and hilarious are the other games in the series. Buy it now.
1,082.6 hrs on record
Possibly the best online multiplayer game out. Equal parts paid and feee DLC, a non predatory loot box system, one of the least toxic communities in gaming and simple, fun and addictive gameplay. rocket League is the perfect game for all gamers.

*UPDATE* In 2018, Rocket League is still the best online multiplayer game going. Simple to pick up, great DLC and constant updates make this game a joy to play even now.
Posted November 25, 2017. Last edited November 23, 2018.
Very easy to use recording system. I don't do a lot of in-depth production on my YouTube channel, (yet) but the Gamecaster app is really easy to get up and running and record your Let's Plays. If you want to up your production values on your videos, the Broadcaster app is also available for more tools to make your videos really pop.

Need a sample: Here's one of my Rocket Leauge videos from my channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzeiO5sghRw

I recommend this very much.
Posted July 18, 2016.
After taking some time to get used to the idea of the new features that the Steam Controller offers, I love the options this controller give you. I used a trackball before due to hurting my wrists when gaming and the Steam Controller setuop helped with the transition to the new controller. If you're up for messing around with new ways to control your ganes, this is a must try.
Posted July 7, 2016.