Recent reviews by Mischka

Finished first playthrough in one sitting. Was very fun, controls were responsive and combat was fast paced. Filled with references to other games, which was very cool (as well as stupid reddit memes, which was not so much). Music is good and dialogue was witty. Best metroidvania I've played in a long time.
Posted February 23, 2014. Last edited February 23, 2014.
Started and finished it tonight (only 2 hours according to Steam, but it felt longer than that to be honest), pretty decent game. Even though the game was about trade-offs, it typically seemed to me like one option was always better than the rest, and I feel no regrets in my choices. I certainly don't think I'll ever play through it again, because I feel like I got pretty much the best possible ending in my opinion.

I really like visual novels and other "reading" games, so 7/10 would recommend.
Posted February 16, 2014.
The graphical style is very pretty, and truly seamless the way it changes around you when you aren't looking. Certainly one of the best games I can recall playing, even if it had me a bit annoyed and lost at times. A masterpiece of our generation.
Posted February 5, 2013.
My first CS that I really got into and enjoyed, and it's amazing. Without a doubt my favorite multiplayer game.
Posted September 4, 2012.