Recent reviews by Shadows

Impressions: Only a few hours in and I'm already in love with this game. It doesn't drag you down with nonstop tutorials or hand holding, instead it gives some subtle nudges and then lets you get to work. Had a few moments of running in circles to try to figure out what to do, which is exactly as it should be.

Tech: Running it on ultra (windowed 1600x900 because I hate tabbing out of games for momentary interruptions) and not a single stutter or crash.

Bottom Line: If you want a fun and beautiful Zelda-esque game set in a unique world full of surprises and adventure, go buy it now, you will not be disappointed.
Posted September 26, 2017.
Take some Half Life, some Bioshock, a dash of Deus Ex and mix vigorously. Oh, and prop hunt, because that coffee cup wants you dead. Wait, what? OMG, genius!

GOTY. End of story.
Posted May 5, 2017.
The best "Early Access" game I've ever played and the best PC minigolf game as well. With a devoted team of developers who are actively improving and expanding the game, it can only get better. Hop on now and play some golf with your friends.*

*Friends not included
Posted November 23, 2016.
Release day notes, will update with a proper review once I've put in a few hours.

Launched perfectly, wanted to update a few settings, turned almost everything to max, vsync off, restarted. Ran better than before.

I honestly don't know why there are so many complaints, my rig isn't even that good and it handles this brilliantly. I suspect that some of the problems come from vsync and fps settings as I got better fps on higher settings, despite my gpu being mid tier at best.

Game notes (for now):
The Sentinels are a bit obnoxious.
There is no hand holding and the interface isn't the most obvious. You'll figure it out, just try not to do it while the Sentinels are around.

It's fun, it's interesting, it's just mysterious enough to avoid feeling like every other game of it's genre. I expect to invest some hours into it.
Posted August 12, 2016.
I am the mountain.
You are the mountain.
We are all mountains.
And they are beautiful.
Posted June 18, 2015.
Imagine taking a modern DooM engine and reskinning it to look like a voxel world full of neat monsters and interesting settings, while taking advantage of cool lighting to create a game that would be familiar yet new and fun. Keep imagining, because this piece of crap is as far from that as you can get. Run. Run now. Keep running and don't look back.
Posted September 12, 2013. Last edited November 25, 2013.
It's a fun little overlooked game, especially for people who would enjoy exploring and collecting items in a colourful Halloween setting. Get it on sale and you can't go wrong.
Posted July 26, 2013.
Want a 2D platformer that looks and sounds great while adding some new twists to your moves without having to wear a raccoon suit? This is it.
Posted July 23, 2013.
14,387.2 hrs on record (8,027.0 hrs at review time)
When I'm looking for nonstop action, without the need to get seriously involved in plot or invest a lot of time, this is my go-to game. With 368 achievements, 9 playable characters, a wide assortment of maps and styles of play, TF2 offers a good time every time.

Give it a try!
Posted December 18, 2010. Last edited January 14, 2014.