0.0 hrs last two weeks / 173.8 hrs on record (163.8 hrs at review time)
Posted: Jun 28, 2018 @ 5:49am
Updated: Jun 28, 2018 @ 5:51am

I would not recommend the game in it's current state, nor do I look in a positive way at the developer's ability to fix the game in the future.

My main reasons for a negative review are the following:
- MASSIVE lags and desync issues almost EVERY match- I'm playing on EU servers, games are 50/50 hit/miss, with half of my games massively lagging (being shot behind cover, teleportation, unable to pick-up stuff from the ground, etc.); this is just unacceptable, all the other FPS shooters are running fine for me; dev always rents extra server power ONLY when they roll-out patches, then cancels the extra servers after 3-5 days ---> more lagging;
- total cash grab - the recent introduction of a broken event pass that basically makes you GRIND everyday between 3-5 hours to actually do all the tasks in order to get some cosmetics - SOME of them ARE RENT ONLY (e.g. these will be equipable only for 30 days) !! this is absolutely outrageous and unacceptable (btw some tasks are just plain out broken and can't be done unless patched);
- locked crates - you are getting BP currency for each played game and for this virtual money you can then buy some crates - some of them are free to open, some of them not; now that is a good model, but the dev is changing the % chance of getting the free-to-open crates, then basically encouraging you to pay money to open the other crates; chance of getting nice cosmetics are abysmal;
- broken promises and lies from developer - the Reddit PUBG sections is full of cited quotes here, each patch revision they promise improvements and each time they fail to deliver - I don't think the game will be ever fixed, the base code is a mess and they would have to rework the game from ground on, which I don't think they are capable of (despite some devs doing it previously, like RUST) - don't forget that they have sold over 40 millions copies yet they still can't manage to fix the game at all;
- game is full of cheaters - I see a cheat approx. every 3rd game or so; getting blatantly killed each time (it's really annoying to spend 20-30 mins in a match, being in top10 and then get killed with a pistol aimbot from 500 meters);

So these are the most annoying negatives. The game is still loads of FUN, the base idea of the game is amazing, but everything else is ♥♥♥♥. As soon as another BR gets released, I'm moving away from this game for good.
Enemy within Jun 28, 2018 @ 2:25pm
this rev gave me a good laugh thx man , and you are right its the way its stay.