< >
Comments
Ebi Feb 13, 2016 @ 6:42am 
+rep nice trader :D
sFm Feb 11, 2016 @ 5:39am 
+rep nice trader
Worm Gaming Jun 20, 2015 @ 6:03pm 
╔═════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════════════════════╗
If you are a beautiful strong black woman, someone will put this in your comments.
╚═════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════════════════════╝
Hayato. Jun 16, 2015 @ 11:25pm 
+rep, nice trader
zZz Jun 6, 2015 @ 7:53am 
+ rep traded for his ti5 immortal, i went 1st :D
Captain Lebanon May 15, 2015 @ 10:08am 
This guy is amazing. simply the best around. he sent me the gift after i went first with him 100% trusted. and he agreed to take my ugly immo even though he didnt need it. im telling u this guy is the real deal +rep :Hand_Garrett:
ツ(◣_◢)Gon Freecs_,_,_,.•') Apr 25, 2015 @ 9:38pm 
Good trader and player
yobro00 Dec 1, 2014 @ 9:23pm 
Thank you very much friend for your generous donation. I love items with halloween spells so I am over the moon :D. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year ;)
White Glint Nov 17, 2014 @ 11:07pm 
i believe it is no longer a Tasty servering of asain, but a tasty serving of Pie
Time's 2006 Person of the Year Aug 22, 2014 @ 11:41pm 
Any guy's thighs I may've bitten definately deserved it if said incident happened which i neither admit nor deny. And last I checked im not a ♥♥♥ and neither are u so yea...
Hemorrhoids Aug 22, 2014 @ 1:32am 
Hey my ♥♥♥ how you been doing
Hemorrhoids Jun 19, 2014 @ 4:00pm 
Watch out this fool bites man thighs! :OhNoBlue:
White Glint Apr 15, 2014 @ 1:19am 
-rep on 2 accounts on the falserep act of 222,A. one may not give themselves rep, article B states that giving yourself rep may lead to an STI. check yourself before you rek yourself
tatusuper Mar 15, 2014 @ 3:26am 
+++ Rep Friendly and Fast trader +++
Jobe Mar 13, 2014 @ 8:39pm 
mmmm, pizza!
Time's 2006 Person of the Year Feb 22, 2014 @ 5:03pm 
NOT true, my nipples are made of 99% angus beef. The other 1% is composed of balogna, pink dye #7, and grinded pork snouts.
Hemorrhoids Feb 22, 2014 @ 4:39pm 
Tasty has balogna nipples
White Glint Jan 27, 2014 @ 8:06pm 
tasty-o oh tasty-o, where for art thou tasty-o
SinoSamba <(-'.'-)> Jan 18, 2014 @ 11:07pm 
Pizza, pizza!
sol☀ Jan 1, 2014 @ 12:02am 
:steamflake: Happy New Year! :steamflake:
KueCubit Nov 19, 2013 @ 2:28pm 
+rep
RazeXya™ Nov 9, 2013 @ 11:58am 
+rep..:)
sol☀ Oct 31, 2013 @ 1:20pm 
Have a scare-tacular Halloween! :beatmeat:
Kobrica Oct 28, 2013 @ 7:22pm 
+rep fast treder fair
Fhangs Sep 15, 2013 @ 9:55pm 
+rep good trader
Mason Mount Sep 1, 2013 @ 9:39am 
+rep nice trader
Дмитрий соснул. Trade Banned Aug 29, 2013 @ 4:05pm 
+rep nice trader!
Thua Thì Thôi! Aug 22, 2013 @ 5:07am 
+ rep
Elon Son Aug 21, 2013 @ 3:20am 
+rep KIND TRADER. LEGIT. :D
Ainz Jul 26, 2013 @ 4:24pm 
+rep nice, patient and polite trader :meaty:
I consume your essence Jun 13, 2013 @ 9:59pm 
+ rep nice trader
Pump Trade Banned Jun 2, 2013 @ 10:04pm 
+rep. Awesome Trader!!!!! Made me happy as i have ever been playing this game from one trade!!!!! Thank you!!!!
[CCPL] KL500H Jun 1, 2013 @ 3:13am 
+ rep for fast trade
ҽQ. BlueberryDonut May 26, 2013 @ 10:52pm 
+ Rep fast east, No worrys.
ges May 23, 2013 @ 1:57am 
++++ REPPP HE SOLD TO ME MY DREAM HAT
7ate9 | trade.tf May 4, 2013 @ 11:53am 
+rep quick and good prices, no problem trade! =D
Yubi Yubi Apr 16, 2013 @ 6:51pm 
+rep fast and nice trader
Hoodwinker Apr 14, 2013 @ 7:33pm 
+red good trader
Lil Gay Gnome Apr 14, 2013 @ 3:26pm 
+rep, fast trader
Elijah the Great Jew Wizard Apr 12, 2013 @ 9:40pm 
+rep great, fats trader
J9794 Apr 7, 2013 @ 4:27pm 
+rep, great trader
≈♦Ŕλśú♦≈ Apr 7, 2013 @ 3:20pm 
Great trader ++rep
Mine Turtle (Hello) Apr 7, 2013 @ 10:02am 
+++rep :)
dorpi Apr 6, 2013 @ 10:23pm 
+rep fast trader
Pink Elephants Apr 6, 2013 @ 8:46pm 
+rep polite
NaGyi.=) Apr 4, 2013 @ 12:52pm 
+rep, great price, fast trader! :)
White Glint Apr 2, 2013 @ 5:09am 
LOOK AT MAH UNSUUAL AND BE JELLY :D
Swivie Mar 25, 2013 @ 10:56am 
Hey. You still selling that Grimm Hatte unusual? I really want to buy it of you :)
White Glint Mar 7, 2013 @ 7:38pm 
where has the master of tasty cornflakes gone? people need you! i need you! the trading community needs you!
FrontWoods Feb 15, 2013 @ 1:29pm 
+ rep