Recent reviews by Protagonist

< 1  2  3 >
Very demanding and at times unfair rogue-like, but also has a ton of depth and interesting aspects. Voxels alone make this really engaging. Similar to Spelunky. Worth buying at full price if any of this sounds like something you'd like.
Posted July 28. Last edited August 28.
It's p good.
Posted July 6. Last edited August 2.
Good game. Not great, but not bad. Very short, though. Worth playing on sale.
Game doesn't even ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ work. Devs have no clue. It's like baby's first game. They take forever to address known issues and when they get around to patching, the patch breaks more ♥♥♥♥. Learn to code, faqqots.
Posted November 28, 2019. Last edited November 28, 2019.
This game is beyond tedious and abrasive. It is only the vague idea of a finished product. The design of the interface makes me want to not have eyes, ears, or hands. Multiplayer was a tacked on after thought. Things frequently don't work the way intended (bugs). The story line is anti fun to play through, but there isn't anything else meaningful to do. This game would be a cool starting point for a finished game, there is something here, but this is not a game in itself. I kept playing because I was already invested and expected something more, better. It never came. It only gets more empty and hallow as you play. This game might be worth $20 as a starting price, but $60 just insults your intelligence, time, money, taste, and common decency. I got this game as a gift and it still pissed me off. Should be called "No Man's Game".
Posted September 1, 2019.
This game is soothing crack.
Posted June 19, 2019.
The hit reg for shooting is ass. You can't hit people by just aiming and firing, then I watch a kill cam and see a guy lag kill me by shooting 2 seconds behind where I even was. The game is ♥♥♥♥ and overhyped. Not to mention "Servers are busy, please try again later." messages keeping you from playing at all much of the time. It's also a competitive joke. Many people you queue with have no mic, don't want to work together, make no call outs, and go die alone right away. There's no competitive rank displayed and I'm not sure there is one at all.
Posted March 27, 2018. Last edited March 27, 2018.
It's pretty much what I thought it'd be from the clips. I don't love it so far, but I do enjoy it. If you think you'd like it, you probably would. Controller is recommend (as with any platformer).
Posted January 31, 2018.
Currently more frustrating than fun for me. It's really difficult and nothing at all is explained well. There's no tutorial, nothing is clear. I like hard games, but it seems BS. It seems like it's built to make you lose 99% of the time. Add these things together and I wonder why I paid money for this.
Posted June 29, 2017.
Very good game, but Google, the Wiki, and Steam forums will be your best friends because it doesn't explain anything. Bought it not on sale and would again.
Posted February 14, 2017. Last edited December 29, 2018.
< 1  2  3 >