Recent reviews by [FP] Green Leaf

Wildstar was something unique. I've played a fair chunk of MMOs but WIldstar stood out to me for several reasons. It was colorful, artistically carton-y, had an out-of-this-world humor (pun intended) and just strived to break the mold that a lot of other MMO's were following. From fluid movement to battle, it seemed really well constructed. It will be missed by many, myself included and hopefully it will be revived by fan servers or at least have it's unique assets preserved.
Posted December 5, 2018.
Zombies. Guns. Britains! Killing Floor 2 has this all. A more high rez version as compared to it's predecesor, KF2 does have it's quirks with the environment and textures of everything. Although there's a lack in story, relying more on, "Here's some guns, go kill the zombies." Which in itself isn't all that bad, could be improved. The Boss of KF2 has a strategy to beat this time, rather that KFs boss which you had to run for your bloddy life from. Some area's do get dark, and unless you like not seeing what's slashing you to bits, I'd recommend you stay in the light (And don't go to Catacombs).
Overall, good game, 9/10 Would Buy.
Posted September 7, 2015. Last edited February 13, 2018.
This game is absolutely amazing. Yes there are many MMO games out there, but this one, with it's battle animations and fascinating storyline truly assists in its uniqueness. I would recomend this game to anyone who likes anime and/or MMOs and is willing to try a new kind of MMO.
Posted July 19, 2014.