Recent reviews by gracielline | www.Gracie.TV

One of the best fighting game series - had always preferred Tekken over other series since the first experience at friend's house during PS2 era.
Posted September 7.
A very useful app for those who'd like to keep a tab on Twitch messages but without having it super obstructing your views in VR,
How Beat Saber convinced me to EXERCISE!!

This game totally sold me the VR concept. Had always been skeptical about VR so never gave it a chance, happen to saw some beatsaber gameplay, liked it but thought it was just some 3d computer generated effects videos.

Not until recently when I had the chance to experience VR in an arcade setting to try out VR games, and one of it was Beat Saber itself.

Immediately got hooked and upped my homes gaming PC to be more optimised for VR, got a rift and game on!

Check out more of my dances play in Beat Saber here: http://gracie.tv/
Posted February 8. Last edited April 28.
Good Expense Tracking, Even Greater Budgeting.

I've been using some Expense Tracking app (which is available in Google Play) - with export data features and creates my own Spreadsheet to mess around with the data using PowerPivot features.

And I thought I'm already on the right track. One thing I realized after I found YNAB is - I've been doing it wrong. Well to be fair, not 100% wrong but definitely not doing the best I could (for my personal finances).

I have been just doing EXPENSE TRACKING and REACTING to the end results of my tracking, and that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. I know where I overspent, but does not have proper PLAN to action against it; and that's how limited "Expense Tracking" could bring you to.

After finding out about YNAB, I realized that I could do better - instead of track & react, I should be planning, tracking, and take corrective actions; a.k.a "Budgeting". With this software, it combines everything that I currently have (Android App + Custom Spreadsheet) PLUS bonus features - which I could not replicate in my Custom Spreadsheet. If you haven't give it a try and are looking for personal finance app/software, you SHOULD give it a try.

They have 34-days free trial. Go explore!
Posted December 17, 2014.
Brave New World completely redefines how we build up our civilizations - with new trade routes to boost our economy or to spread and increase the presence of our religion. It's a must-buy-expansion if you loves CIV 5!
Posted August 4, 2013.
A nice game for an undercover-cop in a traid. Combat style similar to Batman Arkham Franchise, thus providing another different feeling for 'open world games'. [SPOILER AHEAD] However, the ending is a little unacceptable as how could they not catching the culprit earlier?
Posted February 13, 2013.
A great sandbox game that is well known.. the only downside? A bad port and lags on average rigs.. and the seriousness of the game for I'd prefer SR3 albeit the shorter story but crazier/funner experiences
Posted January 1, 2013.
a...a...ddictive and time consuming... ( ≧Д≦) 。
Posted December 29, 2012.
improved CS with better graphics & UI, more game modes and weapons (sort-of) but still retaining the nostalgic feeling (Classic mode)
Posted December 21, 2012.
great sandbox game with characters customisation - and fun/crazy stories
Posted December 21, 2012.