Recent reviews by Sandman

< 1  2  3  4  5 >
A great 2-3 hours co-op adventure game which requirers proper communication between you and your friend to solve some well made and with proper difficulty puzzles. Pleasant art and sound.

Posted July 5.
Last years I watched dozens/hundreds of hours of criminal interrogations videos so when I decided to play the game and aware of it's reputation, I overhyped it as I was expecting something exceptional. Well at first I was kind of underwhelmed but as the game progressed I understand why the game was so praised. It was even better than I hoped.

Pros:
  • The main story is really really good with dozen of small and clever details.
  • The main and only actress Viva Seifert did an amazing job. Her performance is quite remarkable especially when you consider she isn't really a professional actress. She obviously loved the script and the awards she won for that performance are 100% justified.
  • Gameplay mechanics are very limited but the game unravels differently for most of the players.

Cons:
  • I disliked the UI of the game mainly for the important reason that is very time consuming to organize the videos per chronological order. If you decide to do that be ready to spend a lot of time because there are hundreds of them.
  • I had problem to playback the videos and I spent many hours trying to fix it. It seems it's a common issue for many players. If you have the same problem on windows 10 I suggest you to unistall temporarily any other codec you have on your pc. For me nothing worked until I uninstall everything.

Overall Score:
9/10
Posted June 29. Last edited July 1.
Cute game that you need to solve some dialogue puzzles to befriend some creatures. Art and music helps to pass this 30min game without get bored.
Posted May 30.
A FMV dating simulator with solid writing,funny dialogues and beautiful girls. Good production for an indie game and the acting is ok most of the time. Great replaybility with multiple choices and a lot of content and extras to unlock.
Posted April 24.
Beautiful art with lovely music and a unique narrative style. Interface is good and there are some interesting but easy puzzles. Full game looks quite promising.
Posted March 31.
Good art and easy for 100% achievement 30 min adult game. Main protagonist is hot. Lower the volume of your speakers if you play it without headphones.
Posted March 30.
Amazing Hand-drawn art and music with a bit complicated silent story that it seems is based on siberian folk lore. Totally worth your 5min.
Posted February 28.
This is the tutorial of the full game that explains the UI with a funny and quite enjoyment way. A very interesting concept for a FMV game.
Posted February 6. Last edited February 6.
Great illustrations combined with sweet music that will make you appreciate more the warmth and love of doing simple and ordinary things with your lovely family.
Posted February 3.
A great roguelike co-op game that combines tabletop and turn based rpg combat in a unique experience. Great gfx and sound aswell. Tons of fun with friends!
Posted January 18. Last edited January 18.
< 1  2  3  4  5 >