OFFFFF
Jonkoping, Jonkopings Lan, Sweden
 
 
No information given.
Currently Offline
Last Online 31 mins ago
Favorite Game
5,952
Hours played
452
Achievements
Game Collector

Recent Activity

5,952 hrs on record
last played on Aug 17
5.7 hrs on record
last played on Aug 7
63 hrs on record
last played on Jul 9
< >
Comments
gatsan maybe lft solly Aug 10 @ 3:49pm 
SNORKELIN MY MIND I WAS TALKING TO THE FLIES ON A WARM SUMMERS DAY SO YOU CAN CHALK UP A STORM CUZ I WALK UNAFRAID
♥AngelOfLove♥ Aug 6 @ 12:33pm 
+rep Amazing medic and great main caller.
Sen~ Jul 4 @ 11:27pm 
anime avatar PogChamp

welcome brother to the weebhood
cegr Jul 2 @ 4:19pm 
Greetings to you my friend,

I am Mrs Olivia Grace Davison, i am from TBILISI,GEORGIA in Europe country. I am a widow to Late Mr. Jonas Davison, the former ambassador in Spain. We own a Treasure Crude Oil Marketers in Spain, we are very wealthy and we have a lots of properties including Shares and houses. I am 78 years old. I am suffering from cancer of the Pelvic and my condition is very serious, according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I may not survive the sickness.

Me and my late husband lived without a child and we have always supported the less privileged which is our support to mankind.
cegr Jul 2 @ 4:19pm 
I have the sum of $6.5 Million Dollars which I deposited in a security finance Company here in Georgia, and i want you to help me receive the money in your account and use it for the work of God and to build a charity organizations in your country in my name.

This is the condition that you will take only 20% from the fund for yourself, while you will use the remaining 80% to build a charity organizations in my name in your country, please If you wish to assist me with in this my last wish kindly write me back for more details.

If you are interested, Please you can only send your reply to my private Email: oliviagracedavison@yahoo.com


GOD will richly bless you as you help me.
Best Regards,
Mrs Olivia Grace Davison