Recent reviews by ok

Single player is unplayable thanks to the terrible AI and completely stupid contact physics. A slight bump flips your car. Not fun, not realistic, not worth my money.
Posted May 24, 2015.
1,367.7 hrs on record
SO MUCH PEW PEW
EVEN MORE QUEUE QUEUE
Posted November 27, 2014.
batshit crazy.

If you can get past the really annoying sounds, it's pretty fun
Posted September 26, 2014.
I had a great time playing this game. Not much comes close as far as good single player experiences go. Compelling story, great characters with loads of comedy, drama and action. The whole game flows really well, just like the previous Bioshock games. The plasmid stuff did feel kind of tacked on and all I really used was the hacking one to get free cash from vending machines.

If you liked the way the first two games played, you'll love this. Combat is pretty much identical with a much simplified upgrage system for your guns and spells.

As for the DLC, if you've played the first 2 games through and remember the story, it ties up a LOT of loose ends across all 3 games while still being fun.

Great game, just a shame the dev studio got shut down :(
Posted September 21, 2014.
Story takes a little while to take off but once it does it's compelling enough. Not exactly Shakespere but it kept me going. The entire game is pretty much running from one deadly situation to another with a few puzzles in between. Controls and movement were excellent as I was rarely left frustrated at the game, just at myself for not being able finish a level from time to time. The game isn't too hard for people play games regularly. Might be a challenge for some less seasoned vets.

Some concerns though - There were times when my frame rates took a dive. I'd like to see some consistancy. Going from 60 fps to 20 fps at points (mostly during cutscenes) isn't exactly imersive.

Apart from how taxing it is on my computer, I enjoyed it. I wouldn't pay full price for it though, not exactly on the same level as the latest Bioshock but I got it for free with my graphics card so who am I to complain.
Posted September 21, 2014.
Even in 2014, a while 10 years after it came out - this game still rocks.

Don't get me wrong, the graphics haven't aged well but the pacing and gameplay is still amazing. It's on sale about 10 times a year.

Buy it