Recent reviews by Fewes

In its current state, the game feels like it is in development but it is already tons of fun. The weapon mechanics are quite simple compared to games like Onward and Pavlov but for once it feels really comfortable to aim and shoot at distant targets. Had no problem finding full servers and the performance/netcode seems really solid. There's lots of potential here and I'm looking forward to what the game will turn into! Also I cannot believe games like Battlefield can't handle players standing on top of moving vehicles but somehow an indie VR shooter for less than half the price manages it perfectly.
Posted October 24.
I finally find my friend after sneaking around for ten minutes and in an act of panic I accidentally toss my pistol at him. As he chases me down with a shotgun I cower in a room and pull the pin on my grenade as a last resort. A second after I eat a serving of buckshot the walls are painted with the remains of both of us and I laugh harder than I have done in years.

10/10 friend murder simulator
Posted January 7, 2017. Last edited January 7, 2017.
The feel of the game is pretty good and the idea is neat but once you play it for like an hour you realize there is no sense of progression, little to no variation and no end goal. Two or one of the missions available are pretty fun (especially multiplayer) but last for only a few minutes. When playing "endless" mode you pretty much play for a few minutes until the RPG enemies show up and then it's game over, and every map is the same.

An interesting concept but seeing that it is out of Early Access while feeling quite unfinished makes me regret spending money on it.
Posted January 7, 2017.
If you want to check out what a real tactical FPS plays like this is the game you are looking for. While not as rich on options as some in the genre the simple and fluid gameplay makes this the definitive game of its time.
Posted December 4, 2014.