Recent reviews by easye -cg -rng +M|M+

8,142.2 hrs on record (6,680.7 hrs at review time)
terrible dont play
Posted January 23, 2020.
I have a big problem with this game.
What's the goal in this game? To make money.
In the first hour of gameplay you have experienced everything in the entire game.
Sure there are some tiny things to the side and what not, but in the end the goal of the game is to make money, which you can get all the money you want extremely fast.
Posted April 18, 2016.
Factorio is our brand new product, targeted for all ages.
Here's a few words from one of our consumers!
xXminecraftkidXx says "It's just like minecraft"

Nobody likes xXminecraftkidXx

He's mentally challenged.
Posted February 28, 2016.
I highly recomend this game. It is a hacking game and can be enjoyed by people experienced with command lines or people who have no idea about that. The way most people play this is using the OS it gives you,hacknet and the command line interface. However, you can use only commands to navigate your way through most of the game. However you do have to use the mouse every now and then. Other than that, the gameplay and story is amazing. Some people just like getting the job done as fast as possible, or you could read though the files on each computer and find some pretty interesting and funy stuff. "HELLO EVERYONE :try using caplocks:"THANK YOU ITS MUCH EASIER TO TYPE NOW" for some reason I laughed and laughed at this. The story is pretty great, too. I don't want to spoil to much of it, so I'll just say you are tracing down a person named bit, a hacker. It's very intringuing and trust me, you'll want to find out everything you can about the story.

TL:DR Hacking fun for all sizes and shapes along with a compelling story
Posted October 22, 2015.
When you're walking, your character trips and falls randomly. I don't know how many times I was walking on a ledge and my character just flopped off. Also, there is so much backtracking. About 50 percent of the game was just me doing the same platforming/"exploring". Also the climbing in the game is extremely tedious.
Posted March 7, 2015. Last edited March 10, 2015.