0.0 hrs last two weeks / 4.3 hrs on record (4.2 hrs at review time)
Posted: Sep 10, 2016 @ 5:34pm
Updated: Sep 10, 2016 @ 5:34pm

Everything you need to know about what your in store for on this game is right in the title. You are John, an intergalatic guy who flys around in a space ship shooting asteroids. That is about all that everyone needs to gleam from the uninspired storyline of this game. That being said, this game is actually pretty great.

Let's start with what makes this game phenominal... the amazing soundtrack and incredible, yet simple graphics. The ships themselves are unremarkable, but the backgrounds in each level are almost breathtaking. The soundtrack for this game is among the best I've ever heard, and really sets this game apart.

People that follow my reviews know I'm a huge fan of RPG style games, and this one adds just the right mix of RPG elements to an over used, tired gaming genre.

The Doctor's Final Report: 8/10;In a market flooded with cheap and unoriginal cloned games, this one has made an art out of standing out from the crowd and at the low price its offered for, should be a part of everyone's Steam library.