Recent reviews by dimon222

< 1  2  3  4  5 >
It is pretty decent remaster of Half-Life 1.
Yes, it's not 100% repeating half-life 1, so if you think the fact that you finished original, you will be easily able to cover this one - you're wrong. Devs used a lot of opportunities over decade of work to maximize your feedback on this title.

What I like:
* Great OST
* Mindblowing picture
* Intensive action & interesting puzzles
* Reasonable (if you buy right now, not if you bought earlier) pricetag

What I don't like:
* Still, certain parts of Xen are not perfectly polished (even after years spent just on it) and there are occasional crashes. Yes, I completed the finished game as of yesterday. (so its not the "beta" experience)
* Some parts of game felt too challenging that it wasn't clear what to do. I'm sorry pals, I had to google walkthrough couple of times to pass some puzzles
* The fact that developers promised this to be free, but it ended up "partially free", but then Xen wasn't included in drm-free version, then suddenly it appeared on steam with price tag... and even then it wasn't including the most wanted Xen to finish the damn game for another several years. With all the respects to work that was done, this project is example of how to not follow deadlines (most of projects would run out of budgets in first years of such actions, but yes, this project lived without any budgets for decade - the only reason it might have ever been finished). Yes, I understand that efforts typically are paid, but its now a matter of principle - you promised, keep your promise.
Posted August 16, 2020.
Posted March 18, 2019.

A developer has responded on Mar 20, 2019 @ 1:54pm (view response)
This game is actually quite decent.

I will be clear, I'm not a big of a fan of those kind of games, but I felt addicted this time.
1. Good atmosphere
2. Nice music
3. Good enough tutorial
4. Decent feeling overall
Posted March 10, 2018. Last edited March 10, 2018.
3,534.1 hrs on record (3,474.4 hrs at review time)
Game is good overall, but sadly community is quite toxic
Posted November 22, 2017.
Good game with
1. Decent cinematics (god, those people probably spent more time on those than on game itself)
2. Good gameplay/action
3. Nice graphics
4. Nice music

Sadly, but:
1. It gets boring, so you can't probably finish it in run
2. Hardly any logic in how people run for multiple days fighting with armies without sleep. Poor Elena stays whole game in her ship without coffee.
Posted November 18, 2017.
Very nice tank game with leveling mechanic.

Its quite sad that current player pool is very small, but amazing experience is guaranteed anyway.
Posted June 14, 2017. Last edited June 14, 2017.
Amazing game with brilliant OST, and very addictive gameplay. Once you finish it once, you will keep coming back to try it again and again.
Posted November 23, 2016.
Actually very good game, but a lot of stuff seem to be based on P2W, so basically all the premium players easily jump long levels futher than you do.

PS: Btw you can send me friend request if you need some high level friend warlond to assist in battles. Invite code: DLKSWM
Posted August 9, 2016. Last edited August 14, 2016.
Good standalone campaign, but damn its so short.

- Nice soundtrack
- Nice level design
- Nice athmosphere

- Very very short experience. Unfortunately, once you feel you get into it, game suddenly ends.
Posted June 29, 2016.