Recent reviews by diji

It's amazing. Just play it.
Posted April 2, 2017.
If you enjoyed Commandos, you need this game.

A real-time stealth tactics game where you control up to 5 characters, each with their own personalities and abilities. For example, Hayato - your first character - is an agile ninja with shuriken for ranged attacks, but the shuriken must be retreived to be able to re-use it. Takuma is an elderly marksman, not very nimble but equipped with a very long range rifle and grenades for a devastating area of effect attack.

While the game is real-time, it can be played at a rather relaxed pace while you plan out your movements and make use of a special mode which allows you to give each member an order to carry out simultaneously upon hitting enter. Additionally, the game keeps your last 3 quicksaves (plus regular saves), which makes experimentation with your tactics easy and fun. On the other hand, there are speedrun challenges if you want to challenge yourself to get things done quickly and efficiently.

There are other challenges depending on the mission, such as clearing a mission without killing any enemies or clearing a mission without using Takuma's rifle, which offers incentive to go back and try tactics you might not have considered on your own.

My first play through netted me about 18 hours, including cutscenes, in which I tried to avoid raising any alarms. I haven't specifically tried to finish the challenges (they're hidden until you first complete a mission), but I did finish a few just by playing through. For the price I think it's a good chunk of game.
Posted December 11, 2016.
Great and free 2D (top down) space combat and trading game. If you liked Escape Velocity, you'll like this.

I'd buy it if it weren't free.
Posted November 1, 2015. Last edited November 26, 2016.
PUSH AND BELIEVE! This game is all about positive energy.
I work with kettlebells.

#pushandbelieve #friendship #tweeting #lasvegas

Like me and subscribe!
Posted February 13, 2014.
OH MAN THIS IS EVEN MORE LIKE COUNTER-STRIKE
Posted March 22, 2012.
kawaii uguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~
Posted January 22, 2012.
NON-STEAM MOD OR SHORTCUT
Some detailed information on Nuclear Dawn is unavailable because it is a non-Steam mod or shortcut. Steam will still manage launching the game for you and in most cases the in-game overlay will be available.
Posted January 5, 2012.
the detroit river's not a good place to scuba
Posted January 5, 2012.