Recent reviews by dhyyyyy

Good strategy game, spent hundred hours on my phone. Bought this game on Steam to appreciate the developer.

If the developer read this, please add Steam achievement to increase replayability and make it controller friendly.
Posted July 15. Last edited July 29.
Good solitaire game.
Posted April 5.
2392 times.
That's how many times I died just to beat this game in normal mode with my clumsy coordination and timing.
Posted March 19.
I played this game in 2022.

I am highly interested in Impostor Factory and of course some good people in the review (thank you for that!) recommend to play Finding Paradise before playing Impostor Factory . Fortunately, good folks there also recommend To The Moon . Here I am, trying to send the same message because hey, I am one of those who can't decide which one is the best between these three.

I played and finished all these game in 3 days, and I must say that it was a wonderful journey. The writing is superb and the music is very phenomenal. There were some issues with the older game, but it was just very minor compared to overall experience in playing this game. These three games are the good games that make you reflecting your life and asking yourself questions about life.

The storytelling in this game is exceptional, you can feel the sadness, laugh awkwardly at the dry humor, feel proud for the character's achievement, and even roll your eyes at some jokes. The story is one of the strongest point of these three games, I highly recommend you to play this game without any walkthrough or read spoiler to enjoy the game to maximum level.

The music in this game is truly phenomenal it deserved a special paragraph in this review. I regrets that I only played Impostor Factory using my headset. If you have a proper headset or headphone, try playing these games using your headset/headphone to appreciate the music. Do you still want to hear the music after finishing this game? Do yourself a favor, all the soundtracks are in Spotify for you to stream.

Posted February 25.

Posted February 25.

Try these games. Totally recommended.
Posted February 25. Last edited February 25.
I really really want to play and enjoy this game, but the controller is very bad and the game becomes unplayable. I tried all solutions in the community discussion, but none helps. Such a shame.
Posted February 6.
It's easily become one of my favorite game. The learning curve is pretty steep in this game with so many items and variability in every running, but it's become very enjoyable after several running. They said there are 3 ways how you can beat this game:
1. Beat the final boss
2. Obliterating yourself at the moon
3. Looping too much while seriously questioning the purpose of your life and boom the game is crashing

The only regret I have is not getting this game before. Totally worth it.
Posted February 6.
I have a mixed feeling about this game. First of all, I don't think this game is playable without a controller, some people already commented about it. Playing this on my phone with Razer Kishi through Steam Link makes it perfect.

I really like the idea and the game mechanic. This game hits me better than Children of Morta. Being a hybrid of merchant and hero is kinda cool, but that's it. This is not the game where you enjoy the story. The ending is quite abrupt and the interaction with NPC feels soulless. I have finished the game after 20 hours and wanted to finish some achievements, but the bug where the loading screen takes forever really bothered me (you lose the progress when you have to restart after the bug). In fact, when you type 'Moonlighter loading' on Google, it will show many 'recommendations' about the same problem. It seems that they haven't fixed this problem after more than 3 years. Luckily, I found this bug after finishing the main story, but I can imagine for some people it will be very very annoying to find this on the middle of important battle in the main story.
Posted December 25, 2021. Last edited December 27, 2021.
They are lying, it's not a casual game.
Posted May 28, 2021.