Recent reviews by DESMATUE (AFK)

I have been playing it for dozens of hours in a row without rest and I don't want to stop.

I hate this game. It ruins my daily life.
Posted July 10.
Exploring the unknown world is the core gameplay of Don't Starve Together. Fortunately, this world is exciting enough.
This is not only Late Shift, but it's also Late Craft.

Essentially, this program is an exquisite video player. You can replace videos under Late Shift\Videos with others, even if they are not in mp4 format (just modify the extension to mp4), moreover, you can edit subtitles under Late Shift\Subtitles\(lang) and add subtitle to the start menu. After that, this game starts with a "custom story mode", so you can customize your own masterpiece.
Posted May 2. Last edited May 18.
Named toys, secret base, lazy winter, childhood with superpowers... We are all Chris.
Posted March 31.
When my girlfriend was dying, I was playing board games with my classmates next door.

Hella great.
Posted March 2.
This is a game from London, so it basically reflects the medical status of the UK. In this game, we can see that one British doctor can complete all the work of the entire surgical team, which is why British medicine is leading the world.
Posted January 30. Last edited May 18.
Key Features of Left 4 Dead 2
  • You can be an otaku
  • Install mods and earn green eyes - brag to your friends that you're the hentaiest otaku
  • Steam Workshop support - always provide afternoon delight
  • MILLIONS OF GIRLY GIRLS! We're only eliminating illegally invasive zombies, everything else is cute and we're keeping it
  • Seriously look at girly girls' necks
  • You can be an otaku
Posted November 16, 2018. Last edited May 18.