Recent reviews by Halcyőn

2,941.6 hrs on record (1,451.8 hrs at review time)
What can i say, I have been playing Trackmania from day 1 with TMO right through to this new updated versin Maniaplanet 4
I will always love the trackmania games and even with all the problems i have had and still having some with this update i WILL still be playing, Nadeo are working to sort this all out and with lagoon less than 2 weeks from now im sure it will all be sorted by then.
Spent many many many hours playing both TMUF and TM2 and plan to spend many many more hours playing chatting to friends and having fun.
Posted May 13, 2017.
OMG! Why do i like this game sooooo much? Think i want to change my job now. If you buy one indie game this year buy this.
@devs Multiplayer?
Posted February 3, 2017.
Mentalaceman wrote "It's early days yet, but with a few tweaks and additions, this will be a great time-waster to add to your collection!"

I agree, love the top down look of the game, {still waiting for a super sprint clone) This will do me for now and looking foward to a new patch that will hopefully bring in controller support.
Posted December 6, 2015.
Im so sad that i have compleated this game :( I WANT MORE AND I WANT IT NOW :) 9/10
Posted July 20, 2015.
Just finnished my first play through, and can safely say i will be playing this again and again, great gfx sound awesome and plays like a dream :) Old blood next on my list to buy, So if your looking for a great fps to play i recommend it.
Posted July 8, 2015.
Such a fun little game, brings back memorys of micro machines in multiplayer.
Posted October 29, 2014.
So good to be playing strider again, first played this back on my old amiga, loved it then and love it even more now.
Posted September 3, 2014.
Love the game, art style music everthing in this game for me says winner :)
Posted June 18, 2014.