Recent reviews by cTm ツ

< 1  2  3  4  5 >
Horizon Zero Dawn is one of the best PS4 exclusives in my opinion and I am glad to be able to play it on PC. This game is right up there for me with heavyweights like Witcher 3. The game is drop dead gorgeous, it has interesting story and likeable main character but it is the combat that makes this game so special. It is so much fun to fight all the monsters with primitive weapons and destroy mighty thunderjaw for the first time. The world is vast and there is tons of stuff to do and to explore. The expansion is excellent continuation with new tech dinosaurs and weapons. The game is just amazing and it is tons of fun from the beginning to the end.

I home some day will see Last of Us Part 2 on PC.
Posted August 8. Last edited August 8.
It is so hard to rate this game properly, it is such a unique and different approach to modern gaming that its hard to recommend it. I personally love this game,not because it is perfect (spoiler its not), but because it is through and trough a truly unique vision from a very unique figure in gaming. i love this game because its not afraid to be its own thing, which is rarely seen these days. I hope a game like this can show some devs the worth of a unique vision.
Posted August 8.
The story was fun and interesting, And the gameplay was alright being a Console game ported to PC. I did encounter a few frame rate drops and some graphical issues, but not that often. I would recommend this game!

The controls seem to be made for a console game, not a PC game. Considering it got released 2013 on PS3 i can't blame this on the game as this is developed as a console game.
But this is a minor issue, that will not cause any major issues when playing the game.

8/10 – Great.

Posted July 4.
God damn this game is good. Nothing I could put here could sufficiently describe the visceral pleasure of slicing through cubes set to some bangers. This should be pre-installed on every VR headset.
So far the Android experience are amazing: impressive visuals, great story and acting, but still have some problems with Nividia owners, some crash and the game it doesn't start until you delete "SteamOverlayVulkanLayer64,json" and the mouse and keyboard experience are awful so I recommend playing with the controller.
Resident Evil 3 remake is not necessarily bad, but it is absolutely disappointing. Maybe the bar set by RE2 remake was too high, but there is no denying that RE3 remake is not what it should have been.
A good introduction of what a VR game should be like, many of today VR games they are pure ♥♥♥♥ and the The Lab is a simple demo minigames.
This games campaign was a top down design. Meaning level design and gunplay also titan mechanics were designed first and then the story was written to bring it all together. So don’t play it for the story but for the mechanics. But the bonding between you and your titan is pretty good writing. I'm glad I managed to finish the game here on Steam.
That's the future of gaming! Standing in front of the citadel in City17 and seeing the true size of it in VR is mind blowing! You can use your bare hands to interact with all the objects around you in such a natural way. I was immediately IN THIS WORLD. You'll forget your real space, but beware of the walls in your room :). There is so much attention to every detail paired with great storytelling.

PS: Still try to finish the game but Motion Sickness do not leave me. :(
Posted May 3. Last edited June 28.
Powerful Jedi I am, RDR2 play you must.
Posted December 5, 2019. Last edited December 5, 2019.
< 1  2  3  4  5 >