Recent reviews by Christophe

Just a standard hidden object game, good for a few hours. The art is as expected, the hidden object scenes are quite easy, and the storyline is standard supernatural time travel stuff seen in a lot of these games.

The things that are most well hidden are the witches and warlocks. I didn't find any of them in this game.

Most negative reviews seem to be about technical problems. Luckily I didn't encounter any, but YMMV.

If you decide to buy this, get it on sale or in a bundle. It's also great for 100% achievement hunters.
Posted November 24, 2016.
If you're up for some mindless hack 'n slash fun, this is the game for you.

The previous games in this series are RPG's and this one isn't. So I understand a lot of people are disappointed. I never played them, so I went in without expectations. And I liked it.

The graphics are nice, the controls are fine (I've played it with the Steam controller), and I didn't encounter any bugs.

The voice acting and humour seem out of place in a high fantasy game at first, but it's a welcome change.
Posted July 23, 2016.
This hidden object game has very well hidden objects. I still can't find $zoom_main_HD.

What's not so hidden, are the game breaking bugs. Too bad, because the art and storyline seem alright. If only the developers could fix the bugs so we can actually play the game.
Posted July 23, 2016.