Chance
Chance   Canada
 
 
No information given.
Currently Online
Smuggles Jul 13 @ 2:36am 
Hey My name is @Smuggles i would like apply for mod. I should be mod because i love all of you im very positive and i like playing games with them big ♥♥♥♥ Broncos. another point i have to be mod is i have a very nice ♥♥♥♥ size for all them horney ♥♥♥ men out here 0w0. Im a very hardworking person and will be supportive to all people with problems. Im very social and will white knight any hard ♥♥♥ nigguh with a 10 inch ♥♥♥♥. Il get down and dirty 4 this server bruh, il give this ♥♥♥♥ 60% the other 40% going 2 my niggus with big ♥♥♥ dicks :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant:
#NoHomoThough
Chak Jun 23 @ 10:04pm 
Can eat ♥♥♥ better than my dog +rep cx
Smuggles Jun 9 @ 12:46pm 
Called me the N word

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░░
░░██╗░░██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔══██╗░
██████╗██████╔╝█████╗░░██████╔╝░
╚═██╔═╝██╔══██╗██╔══╝░░██╔═══╝░░
░░╚═╝░░██║░░██║███████╗██║░░░░░░
░░░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚═╝░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
datlovableslime = Provably May 28 @ 6:54pm 
ey, sorry i saw your profile and i just thought you looked cute in your picture. i really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why it's a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirtring i swear im just trying to be friendly i really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy i don't go out much haha we should talk you look really nice and fun
nut May 25 @ 3:42pm 
-rep not as cool as wheelchair