Recent reviews by Chet "The Jet" Stevens

Yeah, the DLC is expensive. Yeah, they shafted those of us who were early adopters. Pretty sure folks are cheating here and there. It crashes once in awhile (running 2x1080's on an i7-6700k with 32GB DDR4 @ 3200), too. But, even with all that bad... this game is freaking good.

Good graphics, the fighting mechanics are solid, the music's on point, but most importantly... it's Street Fighter. If you like playing a competitve fighting game, this is a great one. Totally recommend.
Posted March 1.
My name is Chet "The Jet" Stevens and I approve this game. Buy it. You won't regret it. It's a dollar.
Posted August 26, 2017.
Easily one of the most (if not the most) fun and addictive games in my library. Awesome game for getting some buddies and going on a hunting trip. Sidenote... if you have Amazon Prime, you can get Twitch Prime for free and it comes with Twitch Prime gear for your character. Totally recommending this title. Enjoy!
Posted June 12, 2017.
My six year old daughter was totally stoked that this game was coming out (lol). When it dropped, we played vs. for a little over an hour. Sick game! I used to love Tekken, but haven't really played it in years. Bandai Namco has done an excellent job of recapturing the gameplay and design from the old days, while presenting it in an updated fashion. Graphics, sound, controls, etc. are great!

I haven't finished the story, yet. But, I plan on possibly doing it this weekend. I can't see anything happening that would change my mind about this game. I played the local vs. mode, arcade, story and multiplayer last night. All worked great and were lots of fun. Great game! I totally recommend it.
Posted June 2, 2017. Last edited June 2, 2017.
Wow! I haven't played much, but from what I have played, I'm blown away. Ubisoft has really outdone themselves here. Easily one of the best VR games I own, if not the best. Great concept AND great execution. Strong teamwork is a requirement, but that's just another plus for this game. All of that plus you essentially get to be on Star Trek? Awesome! You get to be in 1 of 4 positions on a team with 3 others. You guys have to work together to control the ship and complete missions. It's super freaking cool. If you're considering buying this game, do it. It's a safe bet.
Posted May 30, 2017.
Great game! I was a little concerned that it'd be difficult to make a good sword fighting game multiplayer... but, this has put my mind at ease. Of course, it's not "perfect" or anything, but it's a lot of fun. So far, it seems like a pretty good group on multiplayer as well. Can't wait to see the finished product. Totally recommend.
Posted May 27, 2017.
This game is great! My wife, whom "doesn't like tower defense" games, loves it too! I actually got it for her and then got her to play it for five minutes... she was hooked after two. I actually enjoy tower defense games, and this is great for me as well.

Without going into an in-depth review, I would say if you like tower defense and are looking for something different to play in VR... get it. Also, if you don't like tower defense and are looking for something different to play in VR... get it! Either way, you're going to have a good time. Totally worth it. Not to mention, it's early access so I'm sure it'll be even better with time. Hat's off to the devs!
Posted April 10, 2017.
Easily one of the best VR games I've played. The movement system, the shooting, the humor... it's all great! Really well done. Can't wait to see the progression on this one.
Posted April 8, 2017.
Wow! This may be my favorite game on VR right now. It's a little challenging and a lot of fun! Definitely worth checking out.
Posted April 3, 2017.
Wow! I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 80 VR games so far, and this one easily makes the top five. PC Specs:

i7-6700K @ 4.5GHz
2xGTX 1080 Gigabyte G1 Gaming in SLI
32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 3200MHz
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII EXTREME/ASSEMBLY EATX Mobo
HTC Vive

I've seen a couple of reviews talking about the gun mechanics (such as aiming down the sights) not being good. I'd have to respectfully disagree. They're really not bad at all. The zombies are a little less than intelligent... but, they're zombies! I'd imagine that no one would be too smart while their brains are rotting out of their heads.

The main menu is probably the most creative use of VR in a menu that I've seen. I'd tell you about it, but it's better that you experience it for yourself. I'll say that it's more interactive than most. The world is detailed and believable. The gameplay is good and, at times, action packed. Also, there's some welcome humor in the main character's commentary... somewhat offseting the otherwise spooky atmosphere of the game. I haven't beat the game yet, but from what I've played, it's maintained my interest. So, so far so good! The guys over at Vertigo have done an outstanding job on this one. If you're considering picking it up, I'd totally recommend that you do. You won't be disappointed.
Posted December 7, 2016. Last edited December 7, 2016.