Posted: Dec 7, 2017 @ 12:03pm

One of my favourite games of all time. Turn-based battles that require you to think and if you are playing chaos mode consider your moves when your spells fail (and they do!). The game also has a poker-like element, whereby you can cast illusory fighters with 100% likelihood, but your bluff can be called with a dispell by opposing wizards. Tutorial and single player are for learning IMHO and highly replayable fun comes from multiplayer. Might be quite hard for beginners to get into, but when I saw the potential I dug in. Has a very cool and friendly community and an active async scene (you can play games one turn per day :)). Live games are harder to come by, but use the in-game chat or play with a friend.
Cel Feb 15 @ 1:21pm
try the free demo, which has all of the tutorials in it
taloN Feb 10 @ 9:50am
Hey, have you tried multiplayer for this? Can you go into detail? I'm currently looking for a game kinda like Talisman but with something "more" that this game seems to offer. I just need to know if this has the same longetivity to a single playthrough if there is multiplayer at all. For example, Talisman allows 6 players to choose a hero from a huge roster and then set rules to achieve a single goal: take the crown, or slay a dragon, or kill everyone else. This allows us to play for an average of 4-5 hours and have plenty of replayibility.

Does this game offer anything of the sort for multiplayer groups? Thanks!