Recent reviews by Brewdog

< 1  2  3 >
I have been loving the relaxing feeling, and the updates are great, just wish they will never end, but one day it will and they will move onto something new, until then loving game.
Posted April 22.
DON'T BUY!!!!!!

Ok here is bottom line I have been waiting months for any news at all from them so this is my thoughts, This game is a money grabber yes single player fine by me, I would be so surprised If they did update or even a word from them.

There is some major issues even if it is a single player,
the first major one I find is a FPS bug that causes my game to crash after 1hour game play.
Second that the cube does not function, there is a fix someone put out but oh well i gave up on game.
Last this game is missing alot of loot manly end game loot, boss loot, ectt. If you buy it after this warning god have mercy on your PC, I wish steam would take it off and refund money but that never going to happien, its too late for me but don't make my mistake.
Posted December 13, 2018. Last edited March 16.
After stop playing for awhile I started to rember why i hate this game, the missions start getting to the point were there not challageing just annoying, I know they need to make missions hard but dame its gets annoying when you try try try try and fail fail fail fail to the point were you give up, I thought idea of a game to keep people in a game is to yes have challanges but not so stupid you loose customers guess that explains why it feels dead.
Posted June 30, 2018.
I know I havnt played much still learning and getting into it, I have to say for a one man team this is not a bad game.
I really dont have a less favorite thing about this game as of now, atleast until it is considered full released, and that said I hope to see much more improvments coming I can see this game has tons to be done to it and wish the developer luck on getting this thing done.
Posted June 10, 2018.
I know i clicked yes but its truly a hard sale on this game, i give it about half stars, but really makes me go hmm is this game has a lot of room for improvement, but what makes me say its boring is it gives me the old feeling like im playing a windows 95-98 game, from graphics to AI, i like the new stuff being added but if they follow all games first its add a bunch stuff then work on the ai and graphics then its pretty much a done deal.
Posted June 6, 2018.
So I know this review is being put out after how many years since the game has been released but the truth the game, story and Bethesda Softworks sucks.

I have played all Fallout from fallout 1 to now, I have to say to this day Fallout 3 is still my favorite only cause it felt like Bethesda Softworks wasnt a cash grabbing company, but now it feels like they dont care if the game is broke or story is B.S. as long as people buy it. Best way I can explain this is they are climbing up the ladder and well soon be head to head with EA as the crappiest game company.

Good luck Bethesda Softworks I hope you win the new title as Crappiest game company. Someone Needs to knock EA down a spot.
Posted April 9, 2018. Last edited April 10, 2018.
Its a fun game at first, but after nothing but grinding it feels like all the other mmos just with a well known title Elder scrolls, dont get me wrong it is a good game it just feels i have done this before with so many games.
Posted May 11, 2017.
This game is both confusing and a disapoint ment of boring, just another crappy game from a crappy company Hi-Rez Studios
Posted September 29, 2016. Last edited September 29, 2016.
I have been a fan of this game for a long time, but i have noticed things that are rather disturbing. The main issue I have is it seems the developers dont know what they want to do, they keep adding new stuff some are cool then go disable it, Hide it from being used unless you use a cheat command.
Posted September 1, 2016.
Boring