Recent reviews by Snowball

I've always been very picky with puzzle games, so much so that there's very few that I really enjoy thoroughly. This is one of those games that I enjoy thoroughly. It's very well designed, has a heck ton of puzzles and yet somehow nearly every single one of them is a unique challenge.

Thanks you Northernlion for showcasing this game, it's really just incredible.
Posted March 23.
This is exactly what it says on the tin, with tons upon tons of customization to fit whatever FPS game you fancy. I've had it since the first alpha and even though it was already great then, its functionality and customizability has been steadily improving.

It turns boring aim practice into a more engaging package, and makes improvement more tangible by way of challenge scores. For 10 bucks it's pretty much a steal.
Posted April 4, 2018.
Great game. This is one of those games I can get very angry at, but then keep playing anyway instead of ragequitting.

Lots of replayability if you enjoy speedrunning. If that applies to you, this is a steal at 10$.
Posted February 7, 2018.
Is good. Has the feeling of being a Serious Sam game which is impressive considering it's in 2D. I just wish that the campaign was a little longer though
Posted June 22, 2017.
This is the puzzle game that keeps on giving. Solving all the puzzles is only the beginning; Optimization is where this game really shines.

I personally hold 14 block-score world records, and I've had insane amounts of fun working on all of those. It's an extremely satisfying game to just optimize puzzles in.

The only issue I have is that it'll sometimes get a little laggy if there are too many objects -- especially large rotating arms.
Posted November 23, 2016.
If you liked quake, definitely check out this game. Even though it's in early alpha, it's already really polished and works amazingly. Every update has been amazing so far, and I'm expecting this trend to continue.
Posted January 9, 2016.
If you liked The Incredible Machine, you will love this. The developers have kept the core game which made TIM fun, and improved on the rest.

If you don't know The Incredible Machine, but like rube goldberg-style contraptions and want to be creative, definitely check out this game.
Posted June 28, 2014.
1,074.2 hrs on record
Game sucks, 69/10.
Posted February 23, 2014.