Recent reviews by baumbaTz

Fun little co-op puzzler. The one hidden achievement however is the dumbest thing ever :P
Posted January 26.
1,618.0 hrs on record
TL,DR: Concept sounds dumb - Great fun - It's highly addictive. :)

Played for probably 1500hrs (1000 on my account and roughly 500 with my brother at his place) and i'm still not great at it. Maybe slightly ok... but i just can't stop playing that damn game. So i guess i would recommend getting the game. :)
Posted November 26, 2018.
This is a fun little game. I've played it a lot when it was still a paid for game. Still having fun with it everytime i got time to play it. Do i recommend it? Sure... it's free so what's not to recommend . :)
Posted July 5, 2018.
i am not sure what to say. i did love the old version (before the graphicsengine was changed and everything was rebuilt) quite a lot. always played it at my brother at his place (online multiplayer wasn't a thing back then).

we recently tried the current state and loved that there's finally online multiplayer (buggy but still nice :D)

the problem we have is theres still levels from the old version missing that were so much fun and recreated levels seem worse than before.

the controls feel so sluggish and somehow less intuitive.

also the camera is just terrible ... another thing that was WAY better in the now ancient version.

conclusion: sooo... i can't really recommend it...but it might just be because i really loved it before the rebuild. :(

Posted January 26, 2017.
To be honest it's not the greatest racing game ever and the standard view hurts my brain quite a bit.

But after if found the "c"-button to change the camera i have to say i quite like it.

Well worth the little money i had to spend for it in the Holiday Sale. So much so that i also bought it as a gift for my brother.
Posted December 29, 2014.