Recent reviews by aMp!

Really nice free game! You don't need to spend any money on it at all. It's easy and realaxing. I've lost like 1-2 games ever (can I check that stats anywhere? Pls comment!). It's even mor fun to play with a buddy, and go 2v2 matches.

Here you can find a whole bunch of codes to redeem in the shot (think you need to be lvl 6 or something to be able to go into the shop where you redeem them). I hope the codes help: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1976644824

There you go, some codes may be old, but many worked not long ago for me. :) Thumbs up for this game! Like this review if the codes helped you out! ;-)
Posted September 3.
11,104.2 hrs on record (9,782.8 hrs at review time)
Totally awesome software that I've been using for a looong time.

Soundpad is very easy to understand, simple but does it job to 100% without any fault. You can import, record and trim sounds and recordings in the program, but if you want to have greater control over the sound you can use Audacity for free. With many tools to edit, add effects etc and then import that improved sound to Soundpad, it increase how useful and creative you can be.

I mainly use Audacity to clean noise from the recordings I've done in Soundpad, and in some cases change pitch and/or speed or tweak the sound with an EQ effect. Soundpad is a must for every streamer really imo, to entertain the audience in real time. Just don't spam it to much, I've been told by friends that i can be a little bit annoying. ;) :D
Posted August 24.
Good stuff, relaxing to one tap HS ezz all day long.
Posted October 30, 2019.
Really useful program to take screenshots. Extra useful when you want to blur or pixel some parts of the screenshot and/or have it uploaded to an imagehost of your choice (imgur being the default).

Can't really complain about anything with this software.

10/10!
Posted June 30, 2019.
1,405.9 hrs on record (128.7 hrs at review time)
This game is still fun, long after release! It's a game that you should play with friends, laught and have fun. Who will make the most awesome goal? Play to see!

It's also cheap and easy on your computer so no worries about low FPS or stuttering.
Posted November 22, 2018.
2,320.3 hrs on record (90.8 hrs at review time)
Finally the game seems to be getting a bit more stable and better optimized. I get high, stable framerates at 1440p/144Hz with good graphic settings. Still some weird bugs and physics here 'n there but at the end of the day not as often as 2 years ago.

But you really need mates to play with for it to be somewhat fun. To play with randoms is a no-no and singel is not fun with so many camping try-hards.
Posted August 1, 2017. Last edited December 3, 2019.