Recent reviews by Aberidius

< 1  2  3 >
The game was better than I thought. I'm not really a fan of Click-to-move type of games but this game was an exception. Looks great, interesting and various puzzles.
I've played this so many times, over and over again, both Redux and the normal one.

Moving to Epic Store was a big middle finger, ♥♥♥♥ you.
Posted January 30.
This was what I spent the majority of my childhood playing. Multiplayer was just great up until Game spy pointed the middle finger to the players.

An old but fantastic game!
Posted June 27, 2018.
Great game, a little bit too short and we are left with an unexplained ending, other than that, worth it.
Posted June 2, 2018.
Great game, although, Dovetail are awfully greedy.

The game costs 29.99€ right now. The DLC's cost the exact same. I thought we were buying DLCs, not a new game.

Either lower the prices or implement Steam Workshop support.
Posted May 21, 2018. Last edited May 22, 2018.
I've had this game for a really long time and I've enjoyed every moment of it, but this game is dead, or atleast at it's last breath.

First off, this new system where you can put resources here and there is just boring and awful.

We were also promised an Open World for a few years which never came since it wasn't fully funded, instead we got Alliance which is awfully boring aswell. The game has become a let down and simple isn't worth the money right now.

If you buy it, make sure you have friends to play with to even be able to start a game.
Posted April 21, 2018.
I've seen both positive and negative things in this game but I'll take it with a grain of salt since it's an alpha.

The game itself is really fun. It feels more realistic than Arma 3 does. The community is really friendly aswell. What I like the most is that there is a variation of countries to fight as / for. The bullet sounds are really good and it feels realistic when you hear a shots being fired around you unlike arma.

Some negative things:

- The first thing i noticed was that whenever I tried to join a friend via Steam it would send me to a random lobby and I had to find the exact server via the server list instead in order to play with my friend.
- Idle animations should be added. If you sit in the truck all of the facial expressions are plane and you're sitting there as if you're frozen.
- Helicopters and planes. I know this is going to be implented in the near future but since they're not in the game yet I have to put it on the negative list.
- Pressing ENTER to bring up the spawn menu. I don't see the point of this. I think it would be more practical to display the spawn list menu right away when you join the server.

This game is looking promising and I recommend it to anyone who like a realistic military combat game that is a bit more fast-pace than Arma 3 is.
Posted February 11, 2018.
absolute ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. You keep getting killed by teammates all the time aswell. Models are ugly aswell.
Posted December 29, 2017.
Really entertaining, lots of laughter, but i think if you plan on downloading it, get a vr headset instead of just playing it with keyboard.
Posted December 19, 2017.
Never bothered to write a review during all these years.

I prefer this game over KF2. It may be the nostalgia talking but, the gameplay and the maps just feels way better in the first Killing Floor.
Posted November 25, 2017.
< 1  2  3 >