Recent reviews by Aberidius

< 1  2  3 >
I've had a really good time on this game so far. The only downside right now is that there's only 1 map to really play on and the PB is very low but it definitely deserves more attention.
Posted April 27.
I really like the idea of playing as the AI that helps the main character rather than the other way around. I feel like we're left with a serious cliffhanger and i'd really like to know what the ending was all about.

I definitely recommend this game.
Posted May 27, 2020.
What can I say? Valve really succeeded with this game. You really feel like you're in the game and the immersion is just fantastic.
Posted March 23, 2020.
Really enjoyable, great story, great sound and minimal bugs. Definitely recommend it!
Posted January 9, 2020.
I really enjoyed it. I absolutely hate chasing horror games but I let this one pass.
Posted October 7, 2019.
I'm a bit 50/50 on this one.

The world design is beautiful and the story and characters are interesting, however, this is probably the least favorite AC game I've played.

I'm not really feeling the "Assasin" vibe and it's getting pretty annoying fighting NPC's that all look the same. At one moment the big muscular guy is an ordinary guard, 2 seconds later, he is seen at the docks acting as the leader of the entire operation.

This is definitely one of the worst AC games imo, but it has it's ups that the others don't have.
Posted September 24, 2019.
The game was better than I thought. I'm not really a fan of Click-to-move type of games but this game was an exception. Looks great, interesting and various puzzles.
Posted June 21, 2019.
I've played this so many times, over and over again, both Redux and the normal one.

Moving to Epic Store was a big middle finger, ♥♥♥♥ you.
Posted January 30, 2019.
This was what I spent the majority of my childhood playing. Multiplayer was just great up until Game spy pointed the middle finger to the players.

An old but fantastic game!
Posted June 27, 2018.
Great game, a little bit too short and we are left with an unexplained ending, other than that, worth it.
Posted June 2, 2018.