Recent reviews by Hyde

hard
Posted July 5.
For how few hours I have on the game, I can already see how this review will end up, so I might as well write it right now. So, here we go:

Pros:
~It can be fun to play Survive with Friends (the team up w/ friends portion)
~The game is pretty addicting to my surprise
~The Dev's do care about the game (Ill get more in detail later)

Cons:
~The community can be super toxic, and really is
~Although the dev's do care, they lack in telling the truth, and lieing.
~There are so many hackers
~The amount of bugs there is in this game is crazy

I would give this game a negative review since the con's actually outweighed the pro's, although, this game can be really fun if you are lucky.
Posted July 23, 2018. Last edited November 22, 2018.
I do not even know where to begin this review. I bought this game during one of the steam sales, and I decided a few months later, "Hey, lets actually try out this game". I fell in love with the game after episode one. The graphics are similar to something you would find on an Xbox360 or PS3, but the story is something totally different. I do not even know how to describe how to explain the story, but ill try to sum it in a sentence. It was one of the greatest stories in any game or movie, for christ sake, out in the world. You will get emotional in this game, which is something most games lack in these days.

I rate this game a 9.5/10, and the reason I give it a 9.5, instead of a perfect 10 is because the game lacks in graphics. There are minor glitches within the lip sync aswell, but I do not mind those as much.
Posted July 23, 2018.
My favorite gamemode would have to be the one where you milk the cow. The nipples are so surreal to me, me being a small child with a spastic mindset. I have to change my pants after that.
Posted June 26, 2018.
The amount of anger this game will bring you is beyond any other game, but... turn the circumstances around and you feel like you just lost your virginity. So, get good at the game, and you will have a good time. It is well structed game although, yet the popularity is starting to die down.
Posted May 11, 2018.