Posted: Aug 8, 2018 @ 9:46am
Updated: Aug 8, 2018 @ 1:49pm

Of course I had to try this game, look at the price tag! For a small amount of an arm and a leg 199.99 USD, you get a small walking simulator with blocky textured random shapes of various sizes. Some of them have been animated to move slightly. While you are doing your walking, you can look around and jump, that's pretty much it.

There is a little bit of a synthesized piano music in the background, that's reasonable.

This is supposed to be some form of an artistic creation, instead, it is as if colors, shapes, sizes of various objects got put into a RNG machine and spat out into the Unity Game Engine and published.

I walked around a bit, there are other featured maps in the game, they take about 1-2 minutes to explore.

I already uninstalled the game...

EDIT:
Thanks to @delenn13, I see that this game was marked up after-market for no good reason. Apparently it had been cheaper before full release, then the full release price was increased. Now it's many times that price. The current price is 199.99, which cannot even be a mistake, there are extra 9s in the price. This practice is predatory in nature, in hopes of actually coming across someone who will unknowingly spend a lot of money and not even know it.

EDIT2:
Thanks to @dk (see comments), I understand the background a little bit. I have struck out my perhaps too harsh of a comment above.
niko Apr 22 @ 5:02pm
Found this game since its now on sale for 0.39 euro.

Thought the 200 price thing, locked forums and other things were really weird. So thanks for the explanation! Already had a lot of crazy thoughts about what it might all be about...

Seems most people who reviewed this played 0.2 or 0.3 hours, so seems like it's really short.

Most of the other things many people are complaining/talking about are actually stated quite clearly on the store page though, at least at the moment. Things about this game like that its more of an artpiece without gameplay than a traditional "game". So you cant really complain about that part I feel.. Actually seems like its the same thing we get with every non-interactive walking game or art game/non-game, right? Some people like it, some don't.

But, yeah, can't really comment on the quality of the game (or sim or art or whatever you like to call it) or things like that since have not played it myself.
Kegfarms Dec 2, 2018 @ 4:05pm
The forum is also locked from non owners now too.
YQMaoski Dec 2, 2018 @ 4:58am
I think you are right, @Kegfarms, since in the last couple of months, it's been arbitrarily marked to 11.99 for a while, 1.99 for a while, and now back up to 199.99. It just doesn't sit right with me.
Kegfarms Dec 2, 2018 @ 12:15am
That's still predatory since somebody might buy it then.
[AF] Ninja Gaijin Sep 29, 2018 @ 10:45pm
Bizarre, but not enough
YQMaoski Aug 10, 2018 @ 12:38pm
@Arate/Zero, I am sorry, I have no basis for comparison, I did not play the game when it was in EA. But it's not very big now.

@MochoGamer, see @dk's comments, it appears that the developer ramped up the price to try to get people to not buy it, due to negative commentary.
Arale//Zero Aug 10, 2018 @ 11:48am
Jesus christ. I'm not sure whether to be sad I didn't buy the game because now I never can, or glad I didn't because the dev is this immature.
I remember this game going through a bunch of changes, when it was in "Early Access", and I don't think the game's gotten that much bigger than it has at that time, has it?
MochoGamer Aug 10, 2018 @ 7:31am
I think I know why its 199$

publisher: "okay time to release the game on steam for 19.99
(accidently adds two 9's)
199.99

(next day)

oh the game is 199 dollars

...but people are still buying it 0-0...
i think I will keep it like this
dk Aug 8, 2018 @ 5:11pm
Whoops, typo. I meant *not worth playing
and yes, I agree with everything you said.
YQMaoski Aug 8, 2018 @ 2:02pm
That's why I crossed out the line. I don't really think it's predatory if the developer actually wanted to stop people from buying it in the first place.