Posted: Nov 10, 2019 @ 6:05pm

Wurroom showcases some neat and psychedelic things you can do with molding clay in 10 minutes of abstract art that looks like it took a really long time to put together. It's free and has 7 easily obtainable achievements, so check it out!

After experiencing it, I cannot tell you what I had seen in the last 10 minutes or so, but it was pretty cool. It looks like there was some form of storytelling but without words and ever-changing models, you can only understand as much as you are willing to push your brain to think.

Strange, odd, surreal, creepy, imaginative, and jarring. That's how I would describe the artwork and the way it was put together. The music was pretty fun to listen to for those 10 minutes as well.

I will say no more, it just takes a few brief moments of your life and it's an experience worth having.

Mouse

Neat molded models and strange animations within

Music & Sounds
Fun music

Anyone

It's free

Conclusion
Wurroom is a neat exposition of molding clay that tells an abstract story in about 10 minutes. There are 7 easily obtainable achievements. It's a short experience worth having.

I received the product for free, you should too unless the abstract world within has leaked out to reality. I did not receive any compensation to write this review. The opinions represented here are entirely my own and were not influenced in any way.
☽ Coraline Castell ☾ Nov 15, 2019 @ 9:10am