Posted: Jan 26, 2020 @ 3:29pm

Snakeybus is a 3D snake game with some pretty cool maps and casual gameplay. Whole thing is very easy and relaxing, unless you are really trying to go for that high score each time. For me, it's the experience that matters. And I have to say, I had more fun with it than I anticipated. The people at the bus stations are the usual apples/dots that you take in as the snake, and as expected of a 3D snake game, you have a jetpack/jump function that allows you to move over obstacles, including the rest of the lengthy train/body.

The price is a little high at base for $9.99 US, but since it's on 75% discount right now, it's well worth it. The achievements were all very easy to get except for getting to 420 train carts and also getting one of the maps, which I had to follow specific instructions for. Otherwise, they just unlock as you play on. For me, it was right around 1.5 hours for 100%. I did not play the multiplayer version of the game, which is fine. You do not need to play MP to get the achievements. It allows you to take some pretty cool pictures as well, if you decide to do so when you have built up a pretty awesome looking train.

Example here:

It's pretty fun, so grab it on sale and enjoy it for what it is--a really nice take on the simple game of snake with nice graphics and a 3D environment.

I only played with a controller. Needed to click on Single Player after launch with the mouse first, after that, the joystick was used for Menu navigation and also gameplay. You will be able to accelerate/decelerate in addition to jumping and just moving/turning.

Nice visually designed maps, each rather unique and gives a different feel from the others.

Music & Sounds
Very casual and relaxing, accompanies the game well.

Casual players looking for a very casual experience.

As above, base price a bit high, sale price is well worth it.

Conclusion
Snakeybus soars through the Parisian night sky as people watch in amazement. It's a plane, it's a train, it's a Snakeybus!

FruitNDoggie Feb 16, 2020 @ 8:08am
There have been so many Snake clones lately, but I'm glad this one at least has some humor with it.
Punkster Jan 28, 2020 @ 12:39pm
This is the best review of all time
YQMaoski Jan 27, 2020 @ 7:15am
Thank you for the support everyone!
cacrobia Jan 27, 2020 @ 5:09am
cool review i love snake games
missiloon Jan 26, 2020 @ 10:34pm
Nice review and a lovely game!
janner66 Jan 26, 2020 @ 7:17pm
I just bought this in the sale. Will be trying it out soon. Thanks for the review.