Recent reviews by Veso Hardstyle

Bought the game as soon as it launched into the Deep Space called Steam store. Beat it in 2 hours. I mean the game. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You should buy the game if you like:
-playing with 1 hand
-nudity
-funny plot
-bullet hell games
-monster girls
-anime tiddies
-games which are easy to uncensor
-shooting clothes off girls
-anime tiddies

Conclusion:
No reason to not buy the game.
Posted October 2, 2018. Last edited October 3, 2018.
1,859.0 hrs on record (791.5 hrs at review time)
Quite possibly the best greasiest clicker I've ever played! (I mean it in a good way)

It seems that there are TV series called Trailer Park Boys. Personally I found this game while browsing for clickers on Steam. A friend said it's ok so I decided to give it a try.

Well, I gotta tell you I have absolutely no regrets playing the game. I will do pros and cons list.

Pros
+Funny dialogues. There were times when I was almost rolling on the floor laughing.
+Plenty of content for a free game. It will probably take you around 1 year of non-stop playing to max out everything.
+There is a new event every week.
+You can get free hash coins (in-game currency which is usually bought with real cash) by following the devs on twitter, facebook, etc.
+The devs are active both here and on the reddit page of the game.

Cons
-Some of the events are really hard to complete unless you babysit the game or spend actual cash but nobody forces you to do that.
-It's a mobile game ported to PC. Not really a problem for me but it might be for some people, I guess.

Conclusion
If you like idle clickers and humour you will probably like the game. Personally I am lovin' it. <3

Edit 27th of November 2018:
The devs added a new trunk with the last event update. You have a chance to unlock old characters which have been a reward for completing past events. Also chance for new costumes and overall a decent amount of epic cards. For me this is the best trunk.

I also bought the first 2 DLCs to support the devs. 400+ hours spent in the game already (probably at least 200-300 are actual playtime or semi-idle at the very least)!

Edit 6th of December 2018:
They removed the flashback trunk few days ago. Seems like it was a limited thing as it was too good to be available all the time according ot one of the devs.

Edit 23rd of December 2018:
Bought Julian's DLC to support the devs. They have added legendary characters now. This game just gets greasier. ^^ Max season is now 110, after that you go to season XX.

Edit 27th of December 2018:
Bought Bubbles' Kitty Pack DLC. Now I have all 4 DLCs. Full support for the devs. The game is so addictive and funny and dope!
Posted September 27, 2018. Last edited December 27, 2018.
A friend showed me the first Braveland game and I decided to get it. Liked it a lot so bought the other two games as well.

Well, Braveland Wizard is much worse than the first game. Why? I will list some pros and cons.

Pros:
+ Skill tree, more strategy than the first game
+ Ok story
+ Decent amount of heroes and enemies
+ In a somewhat recent update it seems that the dev has added a fast forward button so you can run the battles at double speed.

Cons:
- Rather short game for the price
- Hard difficulty is insanely hard... You barely have any gold even at the beginning so you can't do much to progress. You need to farm battles to earn few coins and after 5 battles you can buy another unit. Don't get me wrong, reasonable grind is ok, actually is kinda nice but this here is a few hours grindfest just to complete the game. That's not my definition of fun. And the dev said battles now give you more gold, etc but you still barely get any so I can't imagine what it was before.
- This is not an improvement of the first game, it's the opposite of that. A bit disappointed.

Conclusion:
The first game was much more enjoyable. I cannot recommend Braveland Wizard though. Maybe if you are big fan of the series and get it on sale.

I will give the last game (Braveland Pirate) a try since I can't refund it and people say it's great actually. Just this second game seems bad.

If the dev reduces the grind needed to complete the game and get gold I might change this review to positive.
Posted July 15, 2018. Last edited July 15, 2018.

A developer has responded on Jul 23, 2018 @ 2:57am (view response)
Epic Battle Fantasy 3 is one of the best RPG games I’ve played despite people saying it’s a mobile game. There’s plenty of content and it is completely free to play! If you want to get all achievements faster start on epic difficulty with 2x game speed and check the guides on the community hub of the game.

I absolutely loved the game mainly because there is good humor, cute characters, cartoony visuals, lots of weapons and attacks (strategy involved) and of course epic battles. It takes around 10-15 hours to complete Epic Battle Fantasy 3 on any difficulty but it took me much longer since I didn’t know about the 2x game speed earlier and I played the whole game on normal difficulty and then on epic difficulty as well. The only thing I didn't like is the 4th mini-game as it took me around 1 hour to get the 2 achievements releated to it. It's just hard.

Without spoiling the story I will just say that if you’re into RPG games you should definitely give this one a try. I’d happily pay money for this even, that’s why I might buy the other Epic Battle Fantasy game on Steam. I was looking for exactly such RPG game at the moment.

And last but not least you have to click on the girl’s boobs 5-10 times to unlock an achievement called “Pervert”. Well, guess I am indeed a perv because I probably clicked on that pair like 300 times. xD Don’t judge me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posted April 29, 2018. Last edited April 29, 2018.
This was a good game. Was, until the dev (L. Stotch) decided to add a 10 euro season pass and 4 new achievements locked behind a paywall (DLC that costs as much as the base game). The dev also ignored me and another person as it can be seen here:

It’s funny because I really enjoyed playing the game and was going to leave a positive review but after this move I don’t recommend buying anything made by this russian dev… Not many good devs left out there, sadly. Guess L. Stotch got greedy… Who adds a 10 euro dlc in a 6 euro game, wtf? Reported this game. Have a good one and I hope the game gets removed and the dev gets banned.

Edit: Lol, the dev just banned me - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1294226285

First, I am not a schoolboy and calling me one means you're probably just a kid. And second you're the typical russian scammer dev. Off Steam you go, scammer.
Posted February 7, 2018. Last edited February 7, 2018.

A developer has responded on Feb 7, 2018 @ 8:01am (view response)
I’ve been solving logical puzzles on a piece of paper for a while. Personally I did Picross puzzles since the end of 2011.. I used to play these puzzles :
Nurikabe[en.wikipedia.org], Shikaku[en.wikipedia.org], Loop the Loop[en.wikipedia.org], Sudoku[en.wikipedia.org], Sudoku Samurai[www.samurai-sudoku.com] and Nonograms a.k.a. Picross[en.wikipedia.org].

Nonograms or Picross has been my favourite puzzle to solve from the aforementioned ones. I used to solve a 20x20 puzzle once a month but not online. Haven’t done this in a while until I found Picross Touch. I didn’t need a tutorial, I already knew what to do. <3 Once you start the game it asks you for your favourite color so puzzles are in that color. ^^ When you complete a level you get a picture, say an animal or something abstract. I don’t remember nonograms like that because I used to solve them on a piece of paper. This is definitely a nice bonus. I solved some funny puzzles like these 2:

This game has a lot of original puzzles, literally thousands of puzzles made by the Steam players of the game, it’s free, it has achievements (none of which are locked behind a paywall) and it has no microtransactions. Why? It doesn’t make much sense but I guess there are other good people out there. So I bought the 3 euro DLC which doesn’t add anything to the game [just transfers 3 euro minus Gaben tax to the dev(s)] so I can support them. It also ties the game to your account. It took me 27,2 hours to get all achievements. Two of them are grindy: solve all 15x15 puzzles and solve 2000 puzzles. Yup, unless you do 5x5 ones you will be doing picross puzzles for eternity. Lol But I don’t mind the grind that much. The problem is people make the same easy levels just so other people can get the achievements faster and it gets a bit boring. I almost hated the game at that point. Solving all 15x15 puzzles is the other hard and time consuming achievement which took me 777 mins (~13 hours).

TL;DR Amazing game, no idea why it’s free, play it now and if you can and want support the dev(s)!
Posted January 24, 2018. Last edited March 28, 2018.
The levels in this DLC aren't hard. Unlike other things...

So far I have completed all Deep Space Waifu games and I want MOAR. The dev(s) need to go deeper and release more stuff. Will buy every game. :3

69/69 Give us more content <3

Best 99 cents I've ever spent (I almost never pay full price for anything on Steam but I just couldn't resist).
Posted January 7, 2018. Last edited January 7, 2018.
Pros:
+ Strip 'em up game
+ Nude patch available
+ One of the moist fun nudity games out there
+ One hand mode
+ Memes

Cons:
- Flat girls

Conclusion:
Please dev(s), keep making more of these games. I absolutely love every single one of them. Planning to buy the Academy DLC that doesn't even have achievements. Since I am an achievement hunter normally I wouldn't buy it at all but I just like the games so much and don't mind supporting your work.
P.S. Some people say the DLC is harder but I think I will be harder if you know what I mean. lol

Score:
69/69 achievements
Posted January 7, 2018. Last edited January 7, 2018.
The game had achievements so many achievement hunters (like myself) played it as it's easy and free. Well, was, because now there is a 1 euro DLC and 4 achievements blocked behind a paywall. Nice job, dev. Lure some achievement hunters and then force them to pay money to get their game 100%-ed again. I absolutely hate when devs add achievements in easy 100% games but adding paid achievements in a easy free to play game is probably the lowest a dev can do. Will tell my friends about the new cheevos. Expect hate from some of them and other achievement hunters as well.

0/10
♥♥♥♥ move
Posted December 30, 2017.
One of the best nudity games I've ever played and probably the only one I could play with one hand. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) It has 69 achievements and they are not hard to obtain. Absolutely loved the game. <3 I want MOAR. xD
Posted December 2, 2017.