Posted: Mar 11 @ 1:56pm
Updated: Mar 11 @ 1:58pm

I don't speak nor read Chinese, I don't know personally the person behind this game, but I'll be damned if I didn't want them to smile a bit so I went on and bought the game and soundtrack. Please be happy and continue to write!
Artuurs Mar 16 @ 8:14pm
Downvoted.You should keep giving him money, just cause. All of your money. Hes sad after all, isnt he? Other people are actualy suffering, dying, hurting, and being sad, but lets give money to this one guy who is a little sad after losing girlfriend. Lets give him all our money just because hes sad. And then lets make a positive review because we gave him money, who cares about the game, that this review belongs to.
Eternal Dorkness Mar 16 @ 1:00pm
>doesnt know chinese
>hasn't played for even half an hour
>only giving good review because of dev being sad

Throwing money at him is nice and all, but at least play the game they probably worked hard on for a long time. That's just mean.
killer of watermelons Mar 15 @ 11:12am
So you're telling me you spent actual money on something you can't understand because you wanted someone you've never met to be happy? Man you know at first this seems like a positive step forward for humanity but the more you think of it this is really just the result of people lacking common sense.
Press F to pay respect
RICE  [developer] Mar 12 @ 10:57am
My sad experience has been exaggerated because of translation problems.I just had some failed love experiences. But thank you very much for your encouragement. I will try harder in the future. :steamhappy:
起名字真的怪 Mar 12 @ 6:25am
thk you,he will be happy to see this